What software do you use to listen to music?

mat2317

Hey ppl!

Im just wondering what you guys use to listen to music. I used windows media player, then went to winamp, now back to windows media player lol.

What do u use?

Whats the best?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Media Player Classic. No eye candy or anything, it just works! Nice for DVDs, VCDs, any videos...mine's even set to play Quicktime and Real videos

Dr Studly

banned
media center... but i think im gona go back to windows media player cus idk how to change album art in media center...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
FYI, Media Player Classic uses the same playback features as WMP, so it can play anything WMP could, plus more. As I mentioned, REAL, Quicktime, even flash!

Something else, I forogt to mention, it doesn't have a playlist, but I never liked those things... I just use Windows explorer ;)

magicman

VIP Member
Just like GamerGuy, I use iTunes, but that's the only thing I'll touch from Apple, I don't own an iPod I just use my mobile phone lol...

As for the best, you'll find as many answers to that question as there are players.

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
i've been a user of winamp since it was about version 3... i only use media player for videos cos i dont rate the video capabilities of winamp.

i.Angel

Encore4More said:
lol
apple=evil:mad: :mad: :mad:
xept 4 my iPod

apple is racist... they make all white stuff...JK

Lol. I personally don't like Apple too much. I've owned 3 iPods from them and 2 broke and the 3rd one had $h|tty battery life. I'm just going to be happy with my iRiver:D