What was the worst game you have ever played?

PC WhizzKid

Hello guys,

What was the worst game you have ever played? and why.

For me: Bus Simulator, it was wasn't finished and lagged too much for a decent PC.

What about you?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Alone in the Dark. It was the worst 360 to PC port I've ever played.

Motorcharge

Gears of War series as far as popular games go. I seriously don't get the hype at all. It's got the most generic boring story and characters. The controls are awful, there's little content, and there's hardly any difference between the 3.

Also Superman 64.

Laquer Head

Wow, I've played some craptastic games over the years.. but 2 that stick out because they were apparently popular was the 'blockbuster' PaperBoy for Sega and also Jurassic Park on the Super Nintendo...my word were those terrible games

kobaj

VIP Member
Wow, I've played some craptastic games over the years.. but 2 that stick out because they were apparently popular was the 'blockbuster' PaperBoy for Sega and also Jurassic Park on the Super Nintendo...my word were those terrible games

:O. You take that back. Paperboy was awesome.

To the OP. Probably Call of Duty World At War. Everything about that game was terrible and I regret the purchase.

SuperDuperMe

To the OP. Probably Call of Duty World At War. Everything about that game was terrible and I regret the purchase.

:O Blasphemy

That was my fave cod game, i spent more hours on that than any other cod game.

1337dingo

probably dragon ball z raging blast and the other new ones they have, they just had crap control compared to budiki tenkiechi 3, hoping ultimate tenkiechi is better

claptonman

The World is not Enough for N64. After goldeneye, I was so excited for the new Bond. But then... Ugh.

Some of the mario parties were bad. It seemed like only the even numbered ones were the best.

Army of Two was pretty bad for me.

JasonJohnston09

Duke Nukem: Forever. TERRRIIIBBLLLLEEE! I was so excited that they were remaking Duke Nukem, and then it turns out to be a total flop.

Masterfulks

That's hard to say as many games suck, but you could almost guess that going in. Back in the atari and NES days most games sucked. They were often so bad that you couldn't get very far for a variety of reasons.

One of the most disappointing games in recent memory was Soldier of Fortune 3. SOF2 was awesome. The gameplay, weapons, and gore were great. The story was pretty good as well. There is no reason that SOF could not have been at the same level of Call of Duty. SOF3 essentially cashed in on SOF and derailed the series.

Motorcharge

:O Blasphemy

That was my fave cod game, i spent more hours on that than any other cod game.

WaW sucked in comparison to 4, esp if you got it when it came out, but it was actually really good in it's own right if you played it later on.

I regretted buying it as well, but played it again after it had been out for 6 months or so and once I got used to it it was awesome.

I find it hard to compare IW CoD games and Treyarch's. Same series, but they play totally different imo.

SuperDuperMe

I have to agree, that said waw is the only treyarch game i liked ( i think cod 3 was treyarch) EDIT: to clarify i meant i agree about iw and treyarch games playing a lot differently. Black ops just out and out sucked though, i enjoyed the sp but mp was rubbish imo.

I only played cod 3 on the wii and it was horrible. I would easily say the worst game i have played on the wii.

zeig

i had trouble thinking of a game i really disliked after purchase, and reading this i remembered this terrible waste of $60.

*repressed memories come back* dang..should not have bought that..

M1kkelZR

for me it has to be, the Uncharted Series. it just plain sucks. controls are alright, but the combat is just stupid, climbing is a challenge and makes me feel like a right and utter moron, and im an addicted gamer... as for story didnt understand uncharted 1, uncharted 2 is just weird but it was alright as it was more a flashback than anything else. but uncharted 3 is something im not wasting my money on.

sorry if i affend any fan of the uncharted series, not to bring down the game series just to voice my opinion on it

Manakore

Spore. I was super excited for it and it freaking blew chunks...

So right!!

CoD series is over hyper garbage.
I for some reason couldn't get into Fallout 3 at all, but I love Skyrim.
I don't understand the love for GTA either, there is only so much time I can spend hijacking before I get fed up with it; it needs more depth.