Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be allowed back with more responsibilities to improve how he acts

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God (2)

banned
I am new here in this forum so i thought I would have a look around. Not long after looking around I found a post called "Hackers" in General Chat. As i'm new here I dont know the whole story but what i do know is that Jimbob is saying he is seriously ill and yet still you are treating him like a dog.

He appears to be struggling to type because of his illness and yet someone insults his spelling error. I know from the sound of it he's not an angel but tell me this. If he didnt want to help people, then would he have bothered registering. Maybe to brag, but thats not all he has done. A few times i have seen him helping young ladies with there problems.

I read that Jimbob has been removed from this forum because he has been warned once before. The other person involved, "Lorand" i believe he was called. Has Jimbob appologised for his mistakes?

I find it funny that Jimbob called the user who's name i cannot remember a pawn because i occasionaly browse through this forum to see if there is anything i can use and i have noticed that since yesterday when Jimbob called this member a pawn, everyone has ganged up on Jimbob, made out he cant be trusted and that he is a danger.

We all know Jimbob is no danger to anyone. He is a kid, however a kid with a reasonable amount of knowledge for his age. Is this why everyone has picked on him and had him removed from this forum because he's a child. If it is, i'm ashamed of everyone here.

I also noticed a post asking if a new moderator had forgoten his roots. I'm not saying it has but power has a habit of going to peoples head and maybe this moderator did act differently when it came to Jimbob. Maybe he didnt.

Is it fair to remove an ill member because he has been picked on and descriminated against by my many members? I hope not.

Sam Cline aka God (2)

Last edited:

God (2)

banned
You know what i think. I think every user on this forum should grow up and stop treating people like dogs, making out there people who there not, Shame on you.

God (2)

SpetsnaZ

God (2) said:
You know what i think. I think every user on this forum should grow up and stop treating people like dogs
Isn't that just a funny thing......you only had 6 posts before you replied this answer....imagine that...only 6 posts and you already complaiin about people growing up. Maybe you should follow your own advice before accusing people after 6 posts..........kid!

Fure6

i agree with spetsnaz...who would join a forum and just randomly feel sorry for a user?

God (2)

banned
I previously viewed this forum without registering. I decided to register partly because of this kind of attitude. I said some users were discriminating agains the younger users and spetsnaz choice of words proves that point.

God (2)

SpetsnaZ

God (2) said:
You know what i think. I think every user on this forum should grow up and stop treating people like dogs

Well well well.....isn' that just cute...Mr God has 6 posts and there he goes insulting other users and prescribing a bit of growing up.....

God (2)....in 6 posts, you managed to get negative attention to yourself, maybe your the one that needs to do the growing up a little. Your such.....such.....in need of a spanking !!!! Go to your room :D

SpetsnaZ

God (2) said:
I decided to register partly because of this kind of attitude.

You brought the attitude...it was not here before you showed up.....be a man and be nice a little.....you come in here attacking ADMINS without even knowing the history of their conversations with JIMBOB.......you dont see me passing a judgement cuz IT AINT MY BUSINESS.....maybe you should make it NONE OF YOURS :p

God (2)

banned
Huh. You attitude amuses me. Your asking me to grow up now in the most childish way possible. Back to the subject in hand please.

God (2)

SpetsnaZ

God (2) .....you've got the god sindrome.....you are not the top dog....stop acting like one...grow up and start an intelligent THREAD....go on !! I dare ya!!!! Show us there is a little cell left in your tiny tiny brain that can formulate a intelligent phrase...and start an intelligent subject....cmon I dare ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fure6

what are you doing to college for, like a docter? You're 24 and still a student...i'm confused. the only career that i'm aware of at the moment that needs more that 4 years of college is to be a doctor or somthing to that degree, and ussually doctors don't come and post on forums.

SpetsnaZ

God (2) said:
but power has a habit of going to peoples head

That should not be a problem with you cuz.....you dont have a head....when your shoulders look up, all they see is the sky

God (2)

banned
Firstly your calling me unintelligent. I have allready started posting messages in this forum. You just didnt look because your too busy insulting me.

Oh yeah and i'm not top dog but i'm good.You dont know anything about me so take your abuse else where. This post was posted to find out why Jimbob acted like this and why he has been removed and god willing i hope to find out.

God (2)

SpetsnaZ

Let us retort: "I think every user on this forum should grow up and stop treating people like dogs". This is how you answered my thread. I answered yours as a joke and there you go insulting EVERY ONE ON THIS FORUM....cuz IF i read right....you do say EVERY USER ?

This was my last message in this thread....good luck God (2) ;)

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
If you're gonna jump to Jimbob's defence make sure you read up before you do so.

- Here's where he wants to learn about basic encryption protocols yet he can break cellphone and pager signals: using programs in Visual Basic http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=636

- Here he is bringing up the topic of gender in the user profiles http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=664 ... nothing wrong ... but then you look here where he's already brought it up before: http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=664 ... why make the forum a clutter

- This is the guy who is a super hacker who makes comments like "You shouldnt insult a hacker while being online" and then asks questions like http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=635

- This is where my annoyance with him personally started: http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=654 ... my favorite quote:

Jimbob1989 said:
I'll dig it out. I didn't go anywhere to learn about computers. When I was 5 years old I got my first computer, an omega, I believe. The first program I made helped my dad with crosswords giving him the answers, the second was an international clock, the 3rd a stealthy virus kind of program for deleting spyware, 4th an encryption program. I can stealthly track planes any where in the world. I can decode pager messages. And all from my own bedroom using a personal computer.

- This is from the guy who learned linux in 3 weeks: http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=995

- This is just silly: http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=634

- Now he's just a braggart: http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=687&highlight=5MBit

Now to deal with what've you've commented here:

I previously viewed this forum without registering. I decided to register partly because of this kind of attitude. I said some users were discriminating agains the younger users and spetsnaz choice of words proves that point
You make a very solid point HOWEVER, if you can say something like "discriminate against younger users" ... you might note that Jimbob is (a) not a 5 year old, (b) immature and although there is nothing wrong with that per se (as we all like a bit of immature jovial fun here and there), (c) the silliness and absolute crap in some of his posts degrades the quality of the forum.

God (2) .....you've got the god sindrome.....you are not the top dog....stop acting like one...grow up and start an intelligent THREAD....go on !! I dare ya!!!! Show us there is a little cell left in your tiny tiny brain that can formulate a intelligent phrase...and start an intelligent subject....cmon I dare ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh dude ... as much as I may or may not agree with you....... that's certainly not the way to finalize a civilized debate :p

Oh yeah and i'm not top dog but i'm good.You dont know anything about me so take your abuse else where. This post was posted to find out why Jimbob acted like this and why he has been removed and god willing I hope to find out.
To answer your question directly, he was removed for threatening other members -- and this was not his first time, he has been warned. I personally was considering removing him because of the crap he was talking about and that, after being challenged on it, instead of saying something like "LOL I was just kidding" for which i'd let it go (i.e., gotta give the kid *some* way out) but no he goes on and adds to the fairy tale. Like I've said before -- no problems with the kid -- I'm not however, gonna let the professionalism of the forum take a beating from him however.

SeptsnaZ/Fure6
Although I may agree with you, God(2) makes a valid question and provided he isnt (grossly) disrespectful nor violates forum rules, I for one, will treat the dude with respect until those aforementioned parameters are violated.

God(2)
You're 24, roughly my age so you can probably relate and understand what im saying: (a) sure the kid is ill and is having problems typing but (b) he's got so much time to make up these fabulous stories and (c) threaten other members of the forum. Point (c) alone is enough for a banning and that ended up being the actual reason both official and otherwise (personally I was knda hoping to see how far he was willing to drag his stories and how much more abiguous fabricated proff he was ready to make up). You ask whether or not Jimbob has apologized? Well apparently not: this is his second offence.

I find it funny that Jimbob called the user who's name I cannot remember a pawn because I occasionaly browse through this forum to see if there is anything I can use and I have noticed that since yesterday when Jimbob called this member a pawn, everyone has ganged up on Jimbob, made out he cant be trusted and that he is a danger.
- Name calling is immature and unprofessional, you can agree to that
- Read up on the above links, he CANT be trusted. We've all known it for the longest time but it's only hit the fan since I challenged him on it

Is it fair to remove an ill member because he has been picked on and descriminated against by my many members? I hope not.
Not at all, read up on the above links and if you've got a serious concern left, please let me know (with supporting evidence as I have provided for you) and I'll deal with it.

I also noticed a post asking if a new moderator had forgoten his roots. I'm not saying it has but power has a habit of going to peoples head and maybe this moderator did act differently when it came to Jimbob. Maybe he didnt.
Maybe I have, maybe I havnt (which is why i didnt vote). Read through my posts if you'd like; aside from the one's where I've challenged Jimbob and those where i'm having a bit of fun, I think it's a fair statement to say that my posting has been consistantly solid.

Now to summarize, God(2) make a valid point and it serves nobody to just for everone jump on him. I've been fair (lethally fair at that) and if anyone's got concerns, speak up.

Cheers

Christopher

VIP Member
Pwned.

I find it funny that Jimbob called the user who's name I cannot remember a pawn because I occasionaly browse through this forum to see if there is anything I can use and I have noticed that since yesterday when Jimbob called this member a pawn, everyone has ganged up on Jimbob, made out he cant be trusted and that he is a danger.
He call me a pawn (and prawn), and I do believe he called everyone who agreed with Praetor a pawn as well. You wonder why everyone got mad at him? You attack a moderator, threaten people and call them names -- people aren't likely to take it lightly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.