Votes: 14 35.9%
  • unreal tournament

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • half life

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

Jimbob1989

banned
What about Farcry, I've played a demo with my new speaker (the bass turned to full) and its a great game (and i've only played the demo).

Jimbob

4W4K3

VIP Member
half life. FIRST game i ever played online was team fortress and HALF-LIFE original was the first PC game that i ever beat., it basically got me into gaming. i have the original UT and i liked it for like 1 week lol. played the new ones and i still dont like them that much. shooters arent really my thing. thief :deadly shadows is my fav game right now besides need for speed underground. but those are both different than shooters.

Fure6

Jimbob1989 said:
What about Farcry, I've played a demo with my new speaker (the bass turned to full)

wow, that's cool... :confused:

I would have to choose halo even though i haven't played that last option.

4W4K3

VIP Member
newer games are really focused on sound. thats probably why everyone is getting nice speakers and some people are sill using there little 2 speaks lol. like the Thief 3 game is revolved around mostly sound...u need surround sound to do some of the things in the game otherwise its all guess work and thats no fun. hear guards talking, or walking. throw things for distraction, pick locks, know what passage is more populated. its just all based on what you hear and what sound you make. i use 4.1 speakers and i still dont have a full range of sound in the game. hopefully i can get a few more speaks and be able to use them around my room. it makes your gaming experience alot more realistic no matter what game.

72montecarlo

My favorite Pc shooter thats not online is Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Otherwise online I like unreal tournament. i have 2003 im workin on getting 2004.

Vibe

It's a close race between Halo and UT. I'd have to say Halo though because I've put much more time into and I'm much better at it.

4W4K3

VIP Member
mainseat2004 said:
CS my favourite!!!!!!!

back in the day it was mine too...i like RPG's alot better now..and games like Thief or splinter cell...there more fun in my opinion. i still play CS from time to time though...its addiciting.

Zeon

I Voted for UT 2004. I haven’t been able to stop playing that game since it came out. It should be able to retain my interest until Doom 3 is released. Farcry has also been eating away a lot of my time as well.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
Anything in particular? (Please dont say Diablo*.*)

i dont play any currently now. but ones i hope to get are Lineage (1 and 2), i loved all the final fantasies...not sure if i can pay the monthly fee or the new ones though lol. mostly lineage...the graphics are awesome....and hopefully when i get it i will also have a better GPU to play it on...my friend plays it and it looks very kewl.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL the stakegun does rule! I'd be nice to have something of that theme but actually "scary-scary" as opposed to funny-scary ... now Doom3 with a stakegun... THAT's an idea.......

darkd3vil

my buddy just got painkiller he loves it i personally havent played a game in a long time last one was team fortress classic, i got unreal 2003 waiting to be installed on new computer. and i vote moh since i play that all the time at friends

Nephilim

VIP Member
Another shooter that I loved was No One Lives Forever 2. The humor and the way it played on the old spy films was a nice break from all the fast-action "serious" shooters out there.

Postal 2 was buggy as hell but you just can't beat pointless graphic mass muder.