When playing wow for 12 hours straight on full settings graphics card crashed..

Itanda

When your Graphics card crashes do u get the BSOD. The reason i was playing wow for 12 hours straight was because 4 of my closes friends went on vacation and it was raining outside, I just came back from vaction 2 days ago so basically i had absolutly nothing to do but play wow so i turned the settings on full and my comp restarted after about 12 hours. Is this common/ possible

hermeslyre

VIP Member
I wouldn't. It could just be a random IRQ mismatch problem.

Are you overlcocking any components? If you are that's probably the reason. Instability isn't always avoidable, even if not overclocking. :\

lovely?

no dont worry about it, 12hrs is probably just a fluke, like stated already, instability isnt always when you overclock,

K3rupt

I think your Graphics Card Realised you should go out side.

It's Nothing.

Random IRQ Missmatch i would say.

If it started fine on next reboot, no problem :D

Vestitor

Well I don't think that playing something on high quality for 12 hours is a good idea, espesialy WoW. Unless you have a good cooling system.

nexolus

I think your brain is going to get a BSOD if you continue to stare at a computer screen 12 hours in a row. Seriously do something else for a while. If it works now then as they said it was probably a one-time-error.

fatdragon

you graphic card is telling you i need to go to sleep because its past its bed time
but anyways 12 hours man thats crazy

Itanda

Seriously, you wasted 12 hours... Don't try to play like this has never happened before.

Honestly It hasn't happend before I just got the trial of the website and I like the game. I am probably going to buy it though.