who uses Nero 6?

Nephilim

VIP Member
Hi,

I use Nero 6 Ultra quite a bit.

You're using Nero Vision Express for the capturing, yes?

If you haven't done so upgrading to the latest version for Nero and NVE would be a good thing and if that doesn't help a reinstall of Nero may give it the kick in the pants it needs.

If these don't help let us know and we'll go from there :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Indeedy make sure you update to the latest NVE as NVE is inheirently buggy and the fewer bugs the better :p I was in the process of writing a guide for NVE when i encounterd that bug to such an alarming frequency i gave up :pg

Jeepers79

I hit Upgrade now, and it states it has all the latest upgrades?

Also this program does not allow you to add Pic files to a video. SO frustrating, some programs are better than others. BUT I can get A Nero burned CD to play in old and new DVD player...where others will not? I do not get it,.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I hit Upgrade now, and it states it has all the latest upgrades?
Well then it has all the upgrades

Also this program does not allow you to add Pic files to a video.
You want to add still images to a video? Short of premier, i dont think thats really doable

BUT I can get A Nero burned CD to play in old and new DVD player...where others will not? I do not get it,.
Its not so much the burning app but several other factors like burn speed, media etc

Jeepers79

Praetor said:
Well then it has all the upgrades

You want to add still images to a video? Short of premier, i dont think thats really doable

Its not so much the burning app but several other factors like burn speed, media etc
the crummy windows program allows me to all pics..

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Ok let me get this right... you're adding still images (i.e., JPGs) to something like a VCD? Sounds like you didnt enable multisesion within Nero's DataCD template :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
1. WHAT FORMAT were you trying to burn with Nero? Data? VCD? SVCD? DVD? MiniDVD??

2. "turning it on" depends on the format :)