Wii Graphics Myths Debunked

PohTayToez

There was never a doubt in my mind... there is no doubt that the PS3 and 360 have way more power... but all that power is just potential, the PS3 and 360 have more graphical potential, but few games ever get near that potential. Besides, who cares about graphics? If you want graphics, buy a good computer.

There was never a doubt in my mind... there is no doubt that the PS3 and 360 have way more power... but all that power is just potential, the PS3 and 360 have more graphical potential, but few games ever get near that potential. Besides, who cares about graphics? If you want graphics, buy a good computer.

A freaking GREED:cool:

Iluvpenguins

Very well said, people at school used to always talk about the graphics being better and i've always come back saying "Well, as long as the computer is there...it'll kick any console's ass in graphical power anyday!" and its true...besides...a PC is the smarter choice for money because you can do loads with it :p. But consoles are cool...i guess ;)

4NGU$

VIP Member
i really didn't think the point of the wii was grafix anyway i mean if i wear to buy one it would be for the game play aspect