• possibly

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkd3vil

would you like to see a just fun area?

like a topic area were we can talk about music and just fun stuff, i dont know how to work polls so im giving it a shot

darkd3vil

but see it kinda goes both ways like alot of people talk about computer i am meaning other stuff then that like music and such or maybe just reclarify the text under the thingy saying music fun stuff or whatnot

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Oh i see, shouldnt really be a problem under "General" as it will/has seen everything under the sun! Just my thoughts though :)

Viper_86

banned
well there r areas that u could talk about music...but having an actual area dedicated to that kind of stuff would b nice...it would b better for those pure music software and music dl's ppl who dont want to have their thread in a general area. if u understand that last part of it...im not sure im quite sure of it :p

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think general chat works well enough for that, I post threads there from time to time on movies I have seen.

Viper_86

banned
darkd3vil said:
jesus ian ur racking up the posts
haha hes tryin to stay #1...but i think praet will pass him soon...freakin 88 posts a day...crazy. its gonna b interesting to c how this little count turns out.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
What kinda stuff would be thrown around in "General Computers"? There's enough multiposting and cross posting all over the palce

Christopher

VIP Member
General Computers would be the "trojan changed my wallpaper" and "formatting my disk" type threads, while General Chat would be the non-computer related chit-chat like "Praetor overtake ian?" and "Do you wear glasses/contacts?".

Viper_86

banned
Chroder said:
Chat for general non-computer related chit-chat :p
i think it would b good to have an area like this...even tho i probably wouldnt use it much and this is a computer forum is it not...but y not have this type of general chat.