WoW Addons

i.Angel

Hey guys, I havn't posted here in a while and I appologize for that:(

Anywho, I have recently been trying to customize my UI on WoW. I have gotten most of my addons to work besides the ones that have an "interface" folder after they are downloaded. Where exactly do I put these? I have already unzipped them and everything! I have tried multiple folders and even tried renaming because there is another file in the Addons folder named "Interface" with a sub folder called "AddOns".

If any of you know anything about addons please post! Thanks for your time

HumanMage

you should be able to just put each individual file form that folder into your original addons folder. I'm pretty sure that is how it works, if not. I dont remember, all my addons were easily put in :)

i.Angel

Ya i just figured out that you just take the sub folders from the ones you downloaded. Every time I downloaded a UI file it always had folder in this order:

Interface > AddOns > (files here)

I just took the files at the end and stored them into the AddOns folder. I now am enjoying the Titan Bar and some damage meters.

Thanks dude

HumanMage

Blizzard has done alot with its standard UI, its added bars, and scrolling combat text, just to name a few. I only use CTraid assist and Titan panel, all others I have either not liked or havent seen the need to try...thank god for micro :)

i.Angel

I can't wait to get my 24"... still doing some research on one. I want to have a wide viewing angle and multiple chats up. The only thing: will a widescreen distort WoW horribly? That's the only thing I am concerned with.

Running:
1.) Titan Panel
2.) some damage meter... very nice, can't remember the name
3.) Telo's LootLink