Xbox 360 Reputation System

DarthBrownie

Seem to find no thread about this so might as well make one. If one is already made then sorry for not looking hard then.

Anyway you can post your current reputation if you want but personally, they should either remove this BS system or tweak it as mostly everyone i see while playing online games have a 5 star rating.

Hell I have 5 stars as well yet my avoidance rate is over 100% (mainly due to FPS games) with over 57% unsporting reputation. Does people who regularly play online FPS/Driving/Fighting games are that much of a pussy to accept a loss? They not only give you a bad rep, but usually send you hate mail for being too good. Sorry for the rant but just got another hate mail 10 min. ago that's kinda disturbing than the usual nOOb, cheater, hacker, get a life, or you suck for using that.

jonnyp11

yeah, i really can't see all these people taking the time to avoid me, i just tell the people they suck if they do, the truth hurts sometimes apparently, and when it's on a video game with a person you'll never meet i can't see why it does, but it is funny when they think you're too good, my bro got a 24/48 hour ban for modding in mw2, he wouldn't even play the modded campaign when i did it on my usb once, it's sort of funny.

PohTayToez

How do you have over 100%? o_O

I have something like 87% I think with around 45% unsporting. I like how it says 87% avoided you, 13% preferred you or did not submit a review, which is obviously false as most people don't submit reviews.

I used to have really good feedback, more positive than negative. Then I got addicted to this arcade shoot called Monday Night Combat, and when I got pretty good at it my feedback plummeted. Doesn't bother me, I just think it's funny that people care enough to submit negative reviews just because you beat them badly.

My favorite is when you beat someone and they send you a message saying something like "u fag ill kick ur ass in cod". Sorry kid, no one cares and we're not playing CoD.

jonnyp11

and i bet you'd kick their a$$ at cod too :D, mnc is sick though, and they've let out some stuff on the next one, it's supposedly more teamwork and strategy based, and your person will do less damage than they do now from what the spokes-guy said in the interview or whatever it was.

DarthBrownie

Thx jonnyp11 and PohTayToez [dont tell me you got that name from Glados in Portal 2] for replying back. Just like with every other fps game, as long as you know the map placement and common areas people like to camp at, any shooter game is easy as hell. Not saying I'm a pro on fps, hell I still run in the middle of the map like a headless chicken at times although CoD4 and up is way too easy because of those killstreaks.

Um that 100% question started when Gears 3 Beta was going on. After a day or 2 of sucking, got the hang of it and mained the NORMAL lancer/gnasher setup. 2/3 of the time, I keep owning the usual retro lancer/sawed-off shotgun users which usually results them to flame me 5-10 messages. Never heard of MNC so I think I'll check it out once this whole fall-winter games is over. Damn BC3, Gears 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Batman: Arkham City, Elder Scrolls V, Guardian Heroes HD, and Sonic Generations.