xvid subtitle

Gen.

hi all,
I downloaded a xvid movie (DVD ripped by someone) with subtitles in it, since the subtitle is no use for me :mad: , i want to remove that from movie .
Is there any way to remove that subtitle from that file using any softwares?:rolleyes:

thanks all.
cheers:)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
For one, don't start talking about ripping here, PERIOD. It's illegal and makes you sound rather stupid when you start posting stuff about it on a public forum...

As for the question, it's rather basic. Take the reply image, for example... Say you want to get rid of the text... You CAN, but you basically have to redraw the picture. A video works in the same way. Once it's been compressed and everything, it's that way for good. A video simply is a bunch of pictures. So if you find someone willing to clean up about 200,000 pictues, more power to ya ;)

If you're wondering about say DVD's, the subtitles there are added in though the DVD player.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Wow... I am quite impressed... I did not know such software existed... I figured it was possible just... OK, I shall shut up :p