Yahoo Im Virus??????

cell4me

banned
Last time I loged into yahoo instant messenger there was a whole bunch of new contacts and I did not add them is there some kind of virus going around that causes this? I use avast and it has yahoo im virus protection so whats the deal? I am the only one who uses this computer so I know nobody else could have added them! Also the last person I chatted with had this link come up on his first responce called something like im buddy and like a dummy I clicked on it because I thought he sent it but come to find out he said he did not and it pops up at random when he is chatting! I need some help here people I have deleted yahoo im and did full system scan using avast, xoftspy, spybot and adaware and none of them found anything any ideas? sorry for going on buy I am freaking thinking I am under attack and I am using windows firewall and have dsl if that helps at all!

sidthereal

try using an online anti-virus scan to see if it finds the problem
some good ones include panda anti virus and trend micro.
id also give a shot at the zone labs online spyware scan..if still nothing comes up, post a hijack this log, and let the experts onto it.