Yahoo Mess enger

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
A friend of mine use Yahoo Messenger and she has the following problem with it:
When she receives a message during which the conversation window is minimized, after it’s maximized the message list is at the beginning of the conversation instead of the end of it, so she needs to scroll all the way down to see the new message. But on another computer YM works exactly as expected. I looked over all the settings and they are the same on the two computers. Then what could be wrong with it?

tristan

remove the program fully and reinstall. if the problem persists, try running ad-aware, spybot, and stinger.exe (for a check on trojans). good luck.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Trillian is cool, but for the yahoo connection you need some alternative server names, since yahoo is blocking trillian from accessing their servers.

AainaalyaA

Last night installed the AgileMessenger on my 6600 - cool nifty app!! Now I can access my yahoo, icq, msn and the plethora of other IMs via my mobile, and its pretty neat.. Wow.. technology and men.. what you'd do to please them ;-)

nomav6

I only use jabber at work, because its the only one we're allowed to use, dont know about mobile support if thats what you were asking.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Trillian is cool, but for the yahoo connection you need some alternative server names, since yahoo is blocking trillian from accessing their servers.
Got any ideas on how to work around that? Not that i use Y!, i'd just like to get my account working within trillian :)