You know how you look in the mirror, and your like, damn you ugly =0 ?

EMO-TOCROSS

Yeah I was looking at my computer today, and I was like damn you ugly, you need a make - over... I thought since we're all computer stylist (im crazy), we should give my computer a cute little makeover (did i mention im crazy). So anyways, lets look at what I have, and post our feelings on what needs to change, so that when I look at it, I can be like, damn you fine (Im crazy i know...) .. no really though, I have some spare cash on me and want to uprade my computer.. what should I upgrade and what part for that upgrade? Parts are in my sig...

ZER0X

VIP Member
Ok you are crazy :p

By looking at your parts, nothing really looks bad at all....umm The only things that maybe could be upgraded is the Graphics but...seriously that graphics you have there are sweet....So I dunno :eek:

Also maybe the CPU, but that's pretty sweet so :confused:

compfreak

banned
u could get sound blaster audigy platinum pro it so class Connect one or more guitars, a microphone or MIDI keyboard. Record to or from a MiniDisc or DAT via the SPDIF or Optical connectors or even connect to external AV amps or decoders. The dual high-speed FireWire® connectors allow super-fast audio, video or data transfer to external devices like digital audio Jukeboxes, DV camcorders, external hard disks/CD-RWs and are located front and rear for maximum flexibility when either permanently or temporarily connecting devices. The remote control feature allows easy control of music and movie playback from your armchair or even ur sofa its possibilitys are endless

4W4K3

VIP Member
CPU and Graphics are what i would upgrade. (if you have enough $$$$) A new CPU is like a car with a new engine...just all around fun :p And the graphics will let you experience our games with higher settings, faster gameplay, pretty much another whole new experience. Your RAM seems fine, and so does everything else to me.

smitherz

i just bought a new CPU now all i goto do is make my operating system 64 bit then it will be running like a bitch.

smitherz

4W4K3

VIP Member
smitherz said:
i just bought a new CPU now all i goto do is make my operating system 64 bit then it will be running like a bitch.

Is the Windows 64bit OS out yet? if not , you can still run on a beta i believe.

smitherz

no it is not out yet until the new year. there is a beta version available to download from microsoft. you need to watch yourself as all you components need to be compatible with it.

smitherz