Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Msi

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • other :\

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

The_Other_One

VIP Member
...like the digicam poll, TONS of popular brands are left out... But my main system has an NEC, and my external burner is a NEC as well.

Burgerbob

Dont have one! yay! i need one for Vista, however, and no one in my town has one, apparently. My CD drive is a Gigabyte.

Filip

PIONEER DVR-111D, just bought it yesterday cuz I was updating firmware on my old one and just before it was suppose to finish, power went down, lol, I haven't done much research but can you bring it back to life again? Right now it's totaly dead.

_simon_

Philips PBDV1640P, it replaced my Sony one that died. I've never had a coaster yet :)

Last edited:

4W4K3

VIP Member
Where is the "I don't have a DVD Burner, because I have no need for one." options?

CD Burner/DVD Player is what I got. I've never had the need to burn a DVD...it's amazing.

WeatherMan

Philips, the one that was posted above with the pic, I think its on its way out though:( , drive door doesn't always open and there are a few disks it will sometimes read fine, put it back in a few mins later and it totally blanks it, and ive tryed about 60 times with it!

I Do have a Sony DVDRW drive though incase it fails:)

I got Sony, Lite-on, Philips, and a few unbranded:confused: