Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - Average

Votes: 3 25.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 4 - I can kinda solder

• 1- Bad! i burned down a house trying to solder!

• Total voters

nomav6

Im at 6 right now, haven't had to much practice, but when I get some free time, I'll start playing around a lot more :)

andyobmonkey

btw im at about an 8 i think, well im only 14yrs old and i can make stuff that works e.g. radios, alarms and stuff, like in D&T class mine is pretty much the only one that works properly

pipit

But, it relative to judge what score I'll have. I just can say that i always enjoy myself in soldering stuff, etc like that. It's challenging-interesting to play with microcontroller, etching,soldering, etc,etc.
:)

AainaalyaA

6/10 but its been aeons since i touched one of those things... but soldering is like chain sawing... so... i gather it'll work again once you get your hands on one of those again :)

Nephilim

VIP Member
4/10 based solely on the fact that all the psychtropic meds I'm on make my hands way too shakey for soldering.

AainaalyaA

heh... most of my male friends have not even touched a soldering iron before in their lives.. that leaves me to the next...

only nerds and geeks touch these things?

pipit

AainaalyaA said:
heh... most of my male friends have not even touched a soldering iron before in their lives.. that leaves me to the next...

only nerds and geeks touch these things?

well, many of my friends have neither. But, like soldering stuff and things like that can't make she/he become nerds and geeks. well, that's just my opion.