Z-5300e 5.1-2.1 switched?

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Ok well I've been in my case lately and I must have switched something lol. When I have the switch on 2.1 in the back of my sub it plays 5.1 and when it's on 5.1 you guess it, it plays 2.1. So I don't remember unpluging anything that I didn't plug right back in correctly, or so I thought. Really the only things I unpluged were the fan wires.
Or maybe I did something with the program, but I haven't messed with any of that in awhile.
So this is where you guys come in. You get to figure out what I did backwards. Ready I'll time ya, go go go.

Thanks, Bob - (new member)

bluto2

banned
Who!!!

vroom_skies said:
Ok well I've been in my case lately and I must have switched something lol. When I have the switch on 2.1 in the back of my sub it plays 5.1 and when it's on 5.1 you guess it, it plays 2.1. So I don't remember unpluging anything that I didn't plug right back in correctly, or so I thought. Really the only things I unpluged were the fan wires.
Or maybe I did something with the program, but I haven't messed with any of that in awhile.
So this is where you guys come in. You get to figure out what I did backwards. Ready I'll time ya, go go go.

Thanks, Bob - (new member)
Theres no switch at the back of my Sub,only sub vol.
This is done with Windows.
sound.jpg

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Well there is a switch on my sub that has the options 2.1, 4.1 or 5.1. I'm thinking it has to be some wires that I switch around or something. All of my speaker setup options are on 5.1 other than the one on the sub which is on 2,1 in order to get the 5.1.

Thanks for the idea anyway.
Any more idea?

vroom_skies

VIP Member
No, they didn't set it up wrong. It was fine up untill I had my case open to work on a few things. No it isn't a big deal at all. I'm just concerned that the 2.1 setting is running 5.1, don't know if that could be bad for it. If not then I don't have a prob with it at all.

Geoff

VIP Member
i have the same speakers, i have the switch on the back also, i dont think its bad for it at all.