Z-5300e speakers to CD and DVD players

marquita188

I want to know how can I hook-up my speakers to a portable dvd and cd players? without the subwoofer...

Last edited:

20gig

i dunno man sorryz i got the same speakers but never tried it i dunno without the subwoofer unless you buy another reciever or sumthin

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Don't those have a mini port in the back to receive the signal? If that's right just a standard mini to mini cable should do the trick just fine. You can pick that up at just about any semi-tech store even Meijer ;). What you're looking for has a 1/8 inch port on both ends and I believe is called a stereo connection cable, not sure on the name though...

marquita188

dciscouts said:
Don't those have a mini port in the back to receive the signal? If that's right just a standard mini to mini cable should do the trick just fine. You can pick that up at just about any semi-tech store even Meijer ;). What you're looking for has a 1/8 inch port on both ends and I believe is called a stereo connection cable, not sure on the name though...

thank you i found what I'm been looking for a "3.5mm STEREO AUDIO CABLE Male/Male" at cablestogo.com

bluto2

banned
Your kidding

marquita188 said:
I want to know how can I hook-up my speakers to a portable dvd and cd players? without the subwoofer...
Ask Logitech.Hee hee
Maybe they have a non subwoofer system but i don't think this set is optional to take for a walk. :eek:
You where putting us on ? :D right ?

marquita188

very rude!!

bluto2 said:
Ask Logitech.Hee hee
Maybe they have a non subwoofer system but i don't think this set is optional to take for a walk. :eek:
You where putting us on ? :D right ?

man whatever :mad: who are you??

i need some help, and you....I'm not going to start!! :mad:

randruff

I dont think you can do that. Well, maybe, in theory. What does the end of the speaker wire look like that plugs into the sub? is it an rca plug? I guess, if they made an adapter you could feasibly connect two speakers into a 2 female to mini jack adapter.

marquita188

randruff said:
I dont think you can do that. Well, maybe, in theory. What does the end of the speaker wire look like that plugs into the sub? is it an rca plug? I guess, if they made an adapter you could feasibly connect two speakers into a 2 female to mini jack adapter.

rca plugs

randruff

I guess check and see if there is an adapter that is 2 female rca plugs at one end....and at the other end, a male mini jack plug.

bluto2

banned
Portable or not portable

marquita188 said:
man whatever :mad: who are you??

i need some help, and you....I'm not going to start!! :mad:

That is the ? Portable means walking down Main St with it.
The answer is NO.
Otherwise you need to plug the cd player into an amp that accepts your speakers.The answer is YES.
Ask Logitech or the manual or the box it came in.:p :confused:

marquita188

bluto2 said:
That is the ? Portable means walking down Main St with it.
The answer is NO.
Otherwise you need to plug the cd player into an amp that accepts your speakers.The answer is YES.
Ask Logitech or the manual or the box it came in.:p :confused:

It wasn't in the manual, and tried asking logitech with no answer..