2010 Game Releases

Aastii

VIP Member
add hl2:ep3, WE HAVE TO BELIEVE!

as if :p

however, black mesa source is (once again :p) apparently VERY CLOSE TO COMPLETION :D they said it would be out in November though, then pushed it back to December, then to Mid January, now to late January :p

Archangel

VIP Member
as if :p

however, black mesa source is (once again :p) apparently VERY CLOSE TO COMPLETION :D they said it would be out in November though, then pushed it back to December, then to Mid January, now to late January :p

Well, Valve hasn't really graped the idea of episodic games.. (stupid twats) shorter games, cheaper sold and less waiting time in between.
they got the shorter games and cheaper part down... but the time in betweeen.. :rolleyes:
I do really want it to be released tough, since I like the story. (the gameplay isnt really special tough.. but it feels,. well "finished" as in, really well made.)

ps: IL2: Wings of Prey (xbox is avaiable apearantly, but this one is for pc only, and actually a sim again! :D )
[yt]4bHkDdTJvK8[/yt]
[yt]D2iM4Sav-MM[/yt]

Aastii

VIP Member
Well, Valve hasn't really graped the idea of episodic games.. (stupid twats) shorter games, cheaper sold and less waiting time in between.
they got the shorter games and cheaper part down... but the time in betweeen.. :rolleyes:
I do really want it to be released tough, since I like the story. (the gameplay isnt really special tough.. but it feels,. well "finished" as in, really well made.)

ps: IL2: Wings of Prey (xbox is avaiable apearantly, but this one is for pc only, and actually a sim again! :D )
[yt]4bHkDdTJvK8[/yt]
[yt]D2iM4Sav-MM[/yt]

:eek: that looks epic.

the last flight game I owned and played was FS2000, which was quite a while ago :p, and I thought that looked amazing graphically and sounded great and played great, but that just looks phenominal in comparison

Archangel

VIP Member
its even better when you see planes get shot to bits. I think I even dare to say its very close, if not par with FSX realism wise. (crosswinds, flutter, gun recoil etc.)

Oh yea, I might buy a new pc, just to be able to run this game really nicely.
(still using my 3.4GHz Q6600, 4Gb 800MHz ram and 2 3870's)

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
its even better when you see planes get shot to bits. I think I even dare to say its very close, if not par with FSX realism wise. (crosswinds, flutter, gun recoil etc.)

Oh yea, I might buy a new pc, just to be able to run this game really nicely.
(still using my 3.4GHz Q6600, 4Gb 800MHz ram and 2 3870's)

If you do, i'll be willing to take the Q6600 of your hands ;)

how much would you want for it?

Archangel

VIP Member
lol, I'd first have to look into what kind of pc to buy. nothing planned yet, so it'll take at least another 6 montsh till I buy something. :) (need to save up on money too first, because when I buy a new pc, I buy a good one.)

The Chad

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight.
March 16, 2010.

Cc4tt-cover.jpg

Check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_in_video_gaming

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
oooOOOooh, another command and conquer. I hope this one is good and lives up the name.

R.I.P Westwood Studios, their command and conquer games totally pwn today's ones.

Isn't anyone else wishing Assassin's Creed II was on PC already? I can't wait until march...

computernoob1

oooOOOooh, another command and conquer. I hope this one is good and lives up the name.

R.I.P Westwood Studios, their command and conquer games totally pwn today's ones.

Isn't anyone else wishing Assassin's Creed II was on PC already? I can't wait until march...

I wish it was already out, all my friends tell me it is soo much better than the first one