32GB iPod Touch

Michael

I have a lightly used iPod Touch 32GB. It's a First Gen, it's jailbroken and has firmware 2.2.1 installed, as well as multiple applications, including Cydia, Installous and Appshare. It also has the Google Maps fix installed.

My Heatware (Notice the positive feedback from a CF member who also purchased an iPod Touch 32GB from me in December :))

Sorry for the fingerprint on the screen! It'll be cleaned up very well before shipping it.

touchmak1.jpg

I'll be including the following with the sale;

iPod Touch 32GB (1st Gen)
USB Cable
InCase Slider Case
Ear Buds (if I can find them)
Paperwork

I'm asking $265 or best offer. I'll consider reasonable offers. Please include +3% to cover PayPal's fee, unless you pay with a USPS Money Order or we work out another deal.

If interested, please PM me.

This will ship Priority Mail with tracking and insurance.

PS: Blackberry Storm NOT included.

Last edited:

PohTayToez

You accidentally posted a picture of a Blackberry Storm instead of the iPod. alexyu tried to alert you subtly... but it kinda when over your head.

On another note, I can testify that this guy is reliable. I bought the first 32GB iPod Touch from him and there were no problems with the transaction at all.

Michael

You accidentally posted a picture of a Blackberry Storm instead of the iPod. alexyu tried to alert you subtly... but it kinda when over your head.

On another note, I can testify that this guy is reliable. I bought the first 32GB iPod Touch from him and there were no problems with the transaction at all.

Thanks for the vouch :)

I only have the one picture of the iPod, shown in the original post. I assume alexyu made a joke regarding the Blackberry Storm box that I used as a backdrop, as I jokingly commented "Blackberry Storm Not included".

I'll try to take more pictures tomorrow without the box, it's just what I had lying around to create a backdrop so my Storm would focus better when I took the picture :eek:

Where did you get it?
Which year was it purchased?
Warranty still valid?
Receipt included?

I bought it from the Apple Store Online in the end of last November (2008). I assume the warranty is still valid since it comes with one year standard, but I doubt you'd ever need to use it, since these things are built rock solid :)

I'm not sure that I have the packaging receipt anymore, but I'll see if I can print an invoice from the Apple Store Online.. not sure if they keep records this long or not, so no guarantees.

Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

Michael

Jailbreak = Warranty Fail

Incorrect!

If you ever have to send this back to Apple, and you shouldn't have to, you can simply plug it into your computer, open iTunes and, under the iPod menu, choose the 'Restore' option. This will completely wipe everything from the iPod, including all signs of it previously being jailbroken, and will re-install a fresh (Apple OEM) copy of the iPod Touch OS. Just make sure you use an OEM copy of the iPod OS directly from Apple and not a restore point.

-Michael

Last edited:

oregon

Michael is right. Though Apple is supposedly tough on iPhone jailbreakers, I've heard they don't care much about iPod Touch users who jailbreak. You could take it in to the Apple store, and if you're really lucky they will help you. Mostly though, they tell you to go restore it then bring it back.

Michael

Michael is right. Though Apple is supposedly tough on iPhone jailbreakers, I've heard they don't care much about iPod Touch users who jailbreak. You could take it in to the Apple store, and if you're really lucky they will help you. Mostly though, they tell you to go restore it then bring it back.

If it ever came down to bringing it to the Apple Store, I'd just back it up, restore it from a fresh copy of the OS (not the backup) and bring it in to the store.. then they'd never know it was jailbroken.

----

I've gotten some offers saying they don't want/need the AV cables, so I'll now accept $265 for just the iPod and iNcase Slider case, shipped via Priority Flat-Rate Mail, AV cable not included.

That's $250 for the iPod and case, $5 to cover PayPal's fee and the rest is for shipping, tracking and insurance.

I'll also consider partial trades for an iPod Classic!

-mak

Michael

Price reduced to $265 SHIPPED + 3% PayPal fee ($8) INCLUDING the inCase Slider case!

I need this gone TODAY guys :D

-Michael