3DMARK06 Scores Here

Ctcoyote16

geoff5093 said:
that seems very low, since my friend has an Athlon 3500+ and a 7800GT, and he gets a little over 3700.
cause look at his cpu... thats whtas bringing him down. For me, however, my cpu gives me the most points but somehow i gues my "7800gt sucks".

Rambo

Ok, I OC my CPU to 2.61 Ghz, and from 3816 i go to....

wait for it...

wait for it...

a MASSIVE 3875!!!!!!11one!!! :p

3dmark06oc4.jpg

randruff

geoff5093 said:
that seems very low, since my friend has an Athlon 3500+ and a 7800GT, and he gets a little over 3700.

Personally, I thought the same thing. I had 27 processes running, defragged beforehand, and otherwise cleaned up my machine where I could. I do not have anything oc'ed though. Any advice? Why is my cpu coming in so low?

Geoff

VIP Member
randruff said:
Personally, I thought the same thing. I had 27 processes running, defragged beforehand, and otherwise cleaned up my machine where I could. I do not have anything oc'ed though. Any advice? Why is my cpu coming in so low?
well my friend that that got 3700 oc'd his video card and cpu. I would try and overclock your processor, and that should bring it up a good deal, also overclock your gpu.

Geoff

VIP Member
redrider773 said:
Anyone know why 7800GTs are beating my X1800XT OCed as high as I can? lol
what are you talking about? Randruff has a 7800GTX and he only gets around 3800.

The only way for a 7800GT to beat yours is if they have a dual-core cpu.

Beyond

Rambo said:
I'm totally confused as to how you got so much more... Is it the 2GB of ram you have, over my 1GB?

according to his signature he has a 7800gt. he kills my graphic scores and i have the same thing. i don't think oc'ing would bring it up that much, so maybe it was at 1024..

Rambo

MIK3daG33K said:
I'm likin how dual core is starting to matter in benchmarks my CPU score was 1990. lol

Yeah, it's a bit of a kick in the bum for me. How much did your CPU cost you?

MIK3daG33K

400 USD with shipping i found a store by my house that gets pretty good prices for me, and i send business there way.

Travo925

Beyond said:
how much have you oc'd your card? was that at 1280?

no OC, and it's only at 1024...my monitor can't support any larger :(...so that's probably why everyone with the same card has lower...also my 2 gigs and the 3700+ make a difference over the 3500s :rolleyes:

helmie

3DMark 06 - 1057

Pretty low, even O/Ced at 3.8Ghz, mind you, that ill change once i get my XFX 6800GS (If my mum lets me put it on her credit card, some persuading required lol)

Pr0

Rambo said:
Lol, that's why! Thanks for saying! :p

3DMark06 = 3875 <--your score and mine score ---> 3dmark06 = 9563:D
3DMark05 = 7880<-- not tested yet
3DMark03 = 16378<--not tested yet

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Rambo said:
I take it you whacked all the default settings down?
he wouldnt be able to run it on the specs in his sig, so either hes lying to you or hes doint it on a hell of a machine ;)