A web designer's tablet?

DriftingSteps

Hey guys.

I am a web designer and I'm always on the move because I work at two places. Since I'm moving so much, I sometimes require to work during my free time. Some of my free time gets spent on the bus when I go to work and I've been thinking to utilize that time by working on my designs. Basically, I wish to do more of HTML/CSS related stuffs rather that anything graphical, so I was wondering if there's a tablet that supports HTML/CSS editors and xampp/wamp servers. It would be great if it has a decent price, regardless of what OS it has. But it should be able to help me off with the basic web designing work.

Alternatively, I can buy a laptop, but it would be a bit too bulky and a problem to my current financial situation.

If you have any suggestions for such tablets, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: A small 10" laptop would be fine as well, I guess.

Last edited:

Fannie83

Android is good. I use it and didn't have any serious problems actually, you can try it if you are comfortable with the cost

massahwahl

VIP Member
The windows 7 tablets are nice but 7 is complete garbage for touchscreens. As others have mentioned, wait till the 8 tablets come out as the OS is optimized for touchscreen devices.