About that gaming clan or schedule?

Did it die or what? I could host a server for us, maybe the month of August. I just wanted to know who would be interested and if we had enough ppl.

Okay, time for the 'pep talk', I know we can make this work. We have ppl on here who, if needed, and if it goes well, make a website. I know we have good advice on here, also the volunteers who sacrifice their time to help. This won't be the best clan, for starters:p, hopefully it will go well enough to expand the clan. I was just wanting to know who could help and see if we could bring this as reality.

Last time this was brought up by g4m3rof1337, this subject got off and certain ppl expected perfection. Guys, you have to realize we are trying to start a clan 'from scratch'. When g4m3rof1337 took a superficial vote, the outcome was BF2 and CS:S, I will start another poll later to determine between the two. We need one for a starting point and then after we get those two going smoothly, maybe BF2142, CoH, AOE3, etc.

Plz Consider this and I definitely am open to suggestions as this is a forum community....

Thanks

Fruitcake

i think that this'd be pretty cool...i'm getting close to picking up a p4 comp that would bee good enough to host a server, i could probably pull that off for like 2 weeks.

BF2 and CS:S sound like excellent games to start with. and from there we could just see what happens

Guys, I am hoping ian or a mod would come by and answer this....

Will CF just allow us a sticky thread to schedule times and chat? I have heard that you guys wouldn't support it, is this true? Why did you support F@H?

99F

banned
Why does everybody feel the need to have a clan just have fun and play with your friends it's the same thing.

Geoff

VIP Member
The admins have made it clear that they aren't going to sponsor or be directly affiliated with a gaming clan. But theres nothing wrong with us getting a server and/or clan up.

When I get the time and money to build a server, I will host a website and have you guys meet me there;) I am not even commenting about no-support, I only asked for a sticky thread and that's all. No type of monetary or server host support.

Geoff

VIP Member
When I get the time and money to build a server, I will host a website and have you guys meet me there;) I am not even commenting about no-support, I only asked for a sticky thread and that's all. No type of monetary or server host support.
Getting the server is somewhat easy, but getting and paying for the type of connection needed to host a gaming server would be very pricey.

[-0MEGA-];722869 said:
Getting the server is somewhat easy, but getting and paying for the type of connection needed to host a gaming server would be very pricey.

How fast of a connection would it take? I will have FIOS maybe sometime next year, if they ever get it installed.