All-in-one

Henke

Hi I have not buy a computer for years, and it's a little overwhelming with all the new things, so I have a few questions.

I want a computer that is ;

1. Silent ( both in terms of fans/fanless and SSD harddisk if it's still what you go for when silent?)

2. I want a nice screen, I like the curved ones

3. I'm going to use it primary for browsing and investing...so it does not have to be an expensive gamer computer.. but still I like nice grafic..

4. I don't want a big tower!! So I'm thinking if it's possible with a small box computer and then a schreen if it does exists??? - or a all-in-one computer, where the computer is built together with the screen.

5. It would be nice if its not so heavy, but will like a okey size curved screen..

6. Price not more than 1350 USD

7. I'm open for something I haven't thought of...

Hope someone will help me

novicegeek

Aside from the curved screen, you've pretty much described a laptop. It might be something to consider.

If you want a silent desktop, you might want to do an online search for a SFF (Small Form Factor) PC that is water cooled and has an SSD drive.

That may not be much to go on, but it will get you started.

TFT

VIP Member
I just purchased an 'All in One', a Windows 11, Lenovo 28" screen, Ryzen 8 processor, 250Gb solid state disc. I'm in the UK and special offer of £600 but don't know if available over the water.