all my windows are opening in the smaller window

fmk78

everytime i click a link, the explorer window opens in the smaller window. (not sure what it's called) how do i change this so it opens in the bigger one? thanks..

alanuofm

VIP Member
fmk78 said:
everytime i click a link, the explorer window opens in the smaller window. (not sure what it's called) how do i change this so it opens in the bigger one? thanks..

use firefox :)

Advitiya Saxena

1.use can right click on the IE icon and select open in MAXIMised windows

2When u open the 1st window, re-size the windows with ur mouse to cover whole screen, close the IE window n open it again. Now every new window will open in same size.

Curt31

Don't See It

Advitiya Saxena said:
1.use can right click on the IE icon and select open in MAXIMised windows

2When u open the 1st window, re-size the windows with ur mouse to cover whole screen, close the IE window n open it again. Now every new window will open in same size.

Say I'm having the same problem, currently runing ME but when I right click I don't see "MAXIMised windows" maybe you can help. Thanks

Tcj

Advitiya Saxena

Use The 2nd advice...:) it will work fine.....just drag the IE window to cover the whole screen(dont use Maximise button) n close it. then open it again

fmk78

sorry for the delay everybody. i wasn't getting my email notifications. thanks for the help. that answers my Q.

kurra_t

Hey I got a simple way.
open a window. maximize it once. Now hold the ctrl key and close the window. The next time u open the window u'll et a maximized one.