Any runescapers?

Dystopia

Anyone hear play Runescape?

I play it, but not a lot. It used to be fun, but now, with the new, stupid trade rules, its a lot worse. Plus, it gets boring, and I only play to get levels up.

Opinions?

Jozeorules

banned
I used to play it, got really good had around 15M in crap.
I suddenly got tired of it bought a bunch of Barrows and pked till I was out of money

Hdk20

I get on every 3 or 4 days, just to see what's going on. I sort of quit when the trade limit came up and all those new updates.

Langers2k7

Used to absolutely love that game, got to level 97 and quit when they brought the new trading system in. That, for me, ruined it.

laznz1

shesh i use to play ages ago back when there was no trade rules lol those where the days
after my main was banned i made a newer account i go on time to time lol and yes it is a girl lol

add me bondbabe3

Vizy

Played like 3-4 years ago. Died and lost whole mess of crap.

Gave my account away to some lucky lvl 6 (around there.)

Langers2k7

I think that they've made it look at least a little better, and you can run it full-screen these days :eek: who woulda thought it?

Dystopia

I get on every 3 or 4 days, just to see what's going on. I sort of quit when the trade limit came up and all those new updates.

same here. like i said, i wanna get the levels up.

Wow we have a Thread on Runescape :D

What's next?

Habbo Hotel? :p

just wanted to see how many ppl here played lol.

just in case, if you want to add me, name is Sertah, jst let me know your from here.

Langers2k7

used to play it about 3 years ago. what is the trade rule you're talking about? :confused:

They've put a rule or a regulation in that stops you making too much money when you trade - I.E. everything now has a set price that is set by Jagex.

They've also introduced a wierd 'Grand Exchange' place which is basically a giant auction house, but even then the items always go for the same price.

Not that I know that, because I don't play any more :D