Apple iPad

gamblingman

VIP Member
all the apples for penguins

Wow, my god that's ugly.

Its just a big Iphone, what is with Steve Jobs lately? Its like computer design by homer simpson. "Dont invent something new, just take something old and put a clock on it" quote by homer simpson

They cant add any color to their products at apple can they. Its all so sterile, and it looks like it belongs in a fail video. "The Ipod, the Iphone, the IGIANTLapTop..... its the Iphone, but BIGGER!!!

Just do a search and replace: "Hasbro" for "Apple"

APPLE'S BEST THING EVER!!!
[YT]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0-KBhkz8ec&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0-KBhkz8ec&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YT]

g4m3rof1337

That's the thing though, it's more like an over sized iPod Touch than an iPhone. Since it doesn't have 3G, can't make phone calls, ect.

tremmor

more like a notebook that is light with a big screen.
Have not seen to much on it. If i could use it for internet then might be
nice in the field. We will see.

Ethan3.14159

Tablets are atrocious pieces of garbage anyway. At least it has more interesting features than standard Windows tablets.

ganzey

banned
Tablets are atrocious pieces of garbage anyway. At least it has more interesting features than standard Windows tablets.

what features? it has the iphone software. cant install custom apps(yet), cant multitask, no camera, no video out, no flash, to have usb you have to buy an adapter, not widescreen, the list goes on. this is their first gen, im hoping the second one doesnt suck

Ethan3.14159

what features? it has the iphone software. cant install custom apps(yet), cant multitask, no camera, no video out, no flash, to have usb you have to buy an adapter, not widescreen, the list goes on. this is their first gen, im hoping the second one doesnt suck
-How about 10 hours battery life, and 1 month standby time?
-Bluetooth?
-Games. Need for Speed: Shift was demoed on it.
-3G
,4-F-237327-3.jpg

I really don't see how that's not widescreen. :rolleyes:

ganzey

banned
lots of tablets have bluetooth, the games are all tilty controlled, like itouch and graphics are atrocious, the aspect ratio is 4:3, which is not widescreen, its just the angle it is at that makes it look like its widescreen look at pic here. i dont want to start an argument, im just saying that they really effed up, maybe if the next one is better, i may buy it

500x_ipad_official_7.jpg

Last edited:

speedyink

VIP Member
What...the...eff.. Apple, your screwed in the head. Honestly. There's so much wrong with this picture it's amazing. No full on OSX? No flash? No multitasking? Uses iPhone firmware? No Camera? Is this a really bad joke?

If not, it's things like this that make me hate apple.

ganzey

banned
What...the...eff.. Apple, your screwed in the head. Honestly. There's so much wrong with this picture it's amazing. No full on OSX? No flash? No multitasking? Uses iPhone firmware? Is this a really bad joke?

no, but yes. it is real, but it is a joke(as in it will be laughed at)

g4m3rof1337

What...the...eff.. Apple, your screwed in the head. Honestly. There's so much wrong with this picture it's amazing. No full on OSX? No flash? No multitasking? Uses iPhone firmware? No Camera? Is this a really bad joke?

If not, it's things like this that make me hate apple.

no, but yes. it is real, but it is a joke(as in it will be laughed at)

I don't own an iPhone, but from doing a quick search, it seemed like Flash and Multitasking were unlocked with jailbreaking the device. Perhaps this tablet has a chance, if it gets jailbroken?

Machin3

I don't own an iPhone, but from doing a quick search, it seemed like Flash and Multitasking were unlocked with jailbreaking the device. Perhaps this tablet has a chance, if it gets jailbroken?

Yeah, with jailbreaking...high value companies never have a mind of their own?

speedyink

VIP Member

It doesn't matter, it's a neutered os. It's like having a tablet pc running windows ce, it would be totally lame.