ASUS Laptops

Flameseeker574

Hey everybody, I have been doing a little searching around the site and I have been seeing links recommending ASUS left and right. After looking around on Newegg it is pretty apparent that ASUS dominate in terms of raw power, but I'm wondering if they are all they claim to be in person.

So can anyone who has owned an ASUS for 6 months or longer come forward and give me a brief rundown of their experiences. I'm a bit hesitant on buying from a brand I have never heard of.

IBEPCWIZ

IMO asus products rock but i have had nothing but trouble with the 2 laptops i have gotten from them... Everything you can think of went wrong with those 2 laptops within 4 months

bomberboysk

Hey everybody, I have been doing a little searching around the site and I have been seeing links recommending ASUS left and right. After looking around on Newegg it is pretty apparent that ASUS dominate in terms of raw power, but I'm wondering if they are all they claim to be in person.

So can anyone who has owned an ASUS for 6 months or longer come forward and give me a brief rundown of their experiences. I'm a bit hesitant on buying from a brand I have never heard of.

I dont own an asus currently, but i plan on buying one here in a few months or so. Asus is one of the largest motherboard manufacturers in the world, and their laptops are pretty awesome too. Alot of the asus notebooks(only excluding netbooks i believe) come with a 2 year manufacturer warranty, with the first year of that covering accidental damage for FREE, only manufacturer that offers free adp afaik.