[AUS]Gaming Computer - Where to buy?

soapface

Hello,

I've been looking around the web for weeks now, trying to find a nice, affordable gaming PC. I came across a website called CyberPower, but they only ship in the US.
Practically all the sites I go on are US, they either don't ship to Australia or are extremely expensive shipping.
I'm wondering if there are any good Australian websites that sell Prebuilt Gaming PCs.

I do not want to build my own computer.

Thanks.

jonnyp11

YOU SHOULD REALLY BUILD YOUR OWN COMPUTER

can you say why you don't want to? if nothing else i'm sure an Australian member here would build you one.

Troncoso

VIP Member
YOU SHOULD REALLY BUILD YOUR OWN COMPUTER

can you say why you don't want to? if nothing else i'm sure an Australian member here would build you one.

Jonny.....When the OP explicitly says (and in obnoxious font) that they don't want to build their own, then about the least helpful thing you can do is tell them to build their own...

Troncoso

VIP Member
People have their own preferences. I personally would get frustrated if I said
"I want to do this, but I don't want to do it X way." and then get a response such as
"Well, you should do it X way."

Okedokey

Melbourne's bigger is it? :eek:

Of course, a bigger amount of everything you don't want, rain, crime, and a complete casserole of nonsense.

If you want to buy a gaming computer look on the internet. If you want a build one (much smarter), then post budget.