Battlefield 3 Thread

linkin

VIP Member
^^ Agreed, and I have one extra to add. Remove the kicking when a heli is getting hit with bullets, you need precision to even hit things with rockets and trying to take out an AA that's shooting you is nigh impossible. You also can't do too well against it with infantry because it just destroys everything.

I think the AA vehicles need an aiming nerf, so they can't aim down as far so infantry have a better chance at taking them out, and so that AA vehicles are used as AA and not anti-infantry...

JLuchinski

I have no complaints about this game except for the odd camping, but that's to be expected. I fricken love this game, best $60 I've spent on a game in a long time. Hey Linkin I thought you had a GTX 570?

Phy

^^ Agreed, and I have one extra to add. Remove the kicking when a heli is getting hit with bullets, you need precision to even hit things with rockets and trying to take out an AA that's shooting you is nigh impossible. You also can't do too well against it with infantry because it just destroys everything.

I think the AA vehicles need an aiming nerf, so they can't aim down as far so infantry have a better chance at taking them out, and so that AA vehicles are used as AA and not anti-infantry...

Dice is actually looking at the AA for some changes, specifically because it has so much kick to aircraft.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just unlocked Heat stingers for the 9K22 Tunguska APC.

Awesomeness! :D

I'm still useless in the Jet or chopper though. :p

Aastii

VIP Member

Personally, I have no problem with the kicking on the heli, makes it more realistic. I'm able to aim pretty easily, however they always take me down before I can them, even though they getting hit by rockets and by my gunner.

I think the main problem is two fold:

As you mentioned and as I did previously, accuracy.

To a point, also damage, however I think if the spread was increased, and therefore accuracy decreased, everything would be balanced

Just unlocked Heat stingers for the 9K22 Tunguska APC.

Awesomeness! :D

I'm still useless in the Jet or chopper though. :p

I am in love with the choppers. Got to a point now where when having a good game I am owning the jets, as well as all ground and other heli vehicles :p.

If you haven't yet, add me on Origin, have a game some time :D Retify is my name on there

mrjack

VIP Member
What do you guys think about creating a CF platoon? Would be nice to find some people to play (semi-)regularly with.

Aastii

VIP Member
What do you guys think about creating a CF platoon? Would be nice to find some people to play (semi-)regularly with.

I would be game, however when it comes to gaming the clan takes presidence. With that said though, no reason we can't do both if anyone wanted to play when I was online

SuperDuperMe

^^^ Im game for a CF platoon, i cant find anyone to play with as all my mates own consoles :/add me on origin, same name as on here.

Ankur

I have now played like almost 30 hours of multiplayer, but I'm still at level 18.
All time played for new unlocks and less to win. I added everyone who gave their origin name. Lets have some multiplayer action. origin:emfader. :D

mrjack

VIP Member
I'm currently grinding CO-OP maps to unlock some weapons. Would be a lot easier if I could play with someone while using voice chat.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am in love with the choppers. Got to a point now where when having a good game I am owning the jets, as well as all ground and other heli vehicles :p.

If you haven't yet, add me on Origin, have a game some time :D Retify is my name on there

The choppers aren't so bad, I can fly them but that's about it if I try and shoot an enemy i end up loosing control and crashing, Same with the jet but worse. :D

Last edited:

SuperDuperMe

Had a really good night on bf3 tonight, servers are definately more stable. I still have stutter in places due to my crappy cpu i presume :p Cannot wait to upgrade in a few week :p

Almost unlocked the ground missiles for jets so that should be fun, and im about 25k off getting the g36c so all in all a profitable night

mrjack

VIP Member
...servers are definately more stable.

Indeed. And DICE seem to have fixed the issue of falling through the ground in Op Metro.

I've been spending more time playing as the engineer class, rather than assault which I had initially planned as the first class I'd try to unlock everything with. And I must say it is much more fun to drive/blow up tanks. :good:

SuperDuperMe

Indeed. And DICE seem to have fixed the issue of falling through the ground in Op Metro.

I've been spending more time playing as the engineer class, rather than assault which I had initially planned as the first class I'd try to unlock everything with. And I must say it is much more fun to drive/blow up tanks. :good:

the a-91 is amazing, best weapon so far on the game for me personally. i have high hopes for the g36c.