best 2.1 speakers for under £150??

eliot94

i am on the lookout for a decent set of 2.1 computer speakers anyone got any recommendations? My price range is under £150

I was thinking about buying the logitech z2300

linkin

VIP Member
What are you going to be using them for? If you're not doing anything other than gaming and some casual music listening, have a look at the Logitech LS21 set (i have one, they sound best with a good soundcard, which i also have)

Gareth

Logitech X230 for 2:1
Logitech X530 for 5:1

For the price, the sound quality cannot be beaten. I had the LS21 till yesterday, and upgraded to the X530, and there is a huge difference in performance. The LS21 seems rather under powered with the sub woofer, always had to turn high volume, but they are acceptable speakers for casual games / music =)

Allmine

Get the Z2300. I have heard them and they are amazing. I have also heard the x530, and they are good, but not as good as the Z2300. As for the LS21, I haven't heard them, but I can't imagine that they will come even close to the x530 much less the Z2300.

Logitech speakers suck, pretty much. There's way too much bass, and it's dirty, muddy bass... not the sort of stuff you want.

For £150, you'd be much better getting some Behringer or Audioengine monitor speakers, it will provide much better audio quality.

ganzey

banned
Don't be ridiculous.

Razer make peripherals, not speakers. They're awful.

I guess you like Skullcandy too?

im sure thats why they have great reveiws. and arent speakers considered a peripheral?

anyways, my neighbor has those exact same razer 2.1 setup and its pretty good. i wouldnt say they are worth $300, but they are good.

EDIT: the z2300 looks like a pretty solid setup. i would get that if i were you

Last edited: