Best brand for lcd monitors

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Hmm..., well I'd have to definitely disagree on Dell. Viewsonic isn't bad, but I'd probably go with an NEC, Samsung or LG. Especially Samsung or LG.

ckfordy

banned
Hmm..., well I'd have to definitely disagree on Dell. Viewsonic isn't bad, but I'd probably go with an NEC, Samsung or LG. Especially Samsung or LG.

Why dont you like dell monitors? Have you ever used one or is it just the name you dont like. I have one a 20.1'' widescreen lcd and the picture is crisp and clear and very bright. I know there may be better monitors out there but Viewsonic and Dell seem the best.

Bobo

banned
Dell makes pretty good monitors, but I stay away from them regardless.

Viewsonic is the best, and LG and Samsung are good.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Why dont you like dell monitors? Have you ever used one or is it just the name you dont like. I have one a 20.1'' widescreen lcd and the picture is crisp and clear and very bright. I know there may be better monitors out there but Viewsonic and Dell seem the best.

For me, I used to really like Dell, until they just became another large corporate MS clone... Plus their monitors are probably made by Viewsonic, LG or Samsung anyway, as with all of their other computer accesories... (i.e. printers by Lexmark) :)

Iluvpenguins

Is it possible to get a decent LCD monitor for 80$?

Just like the title says:

Is it possible to get a decent LCD monitor for 80$?

ETSA

Unless you are looking at a future of brand specific purchases, I would take a better look at the specs and warranty of a specific monitor. All those brands listed have wonderful models for sale in similar price ranges.

Marzeth

ViewSonic has great prices and they are growing stronger by the minute AND keeping their great prices.
I say back them up a 100%

DSM1999

hey i just bougtht the DELL 20.1 widescreen also and its nice men and the games look awesome . i had a Samsung 17" but the dell looks way nicer the images.

Archangel

VIP Member
Im using a Philips atm.. and i really cant complain about it.
never had any ghosting whatshowever on it whils gaming :)

dude

Believe it or not - Polaroid lcd tv/monitors have a GREAT picture - thats what Im using - 32in high def.