Best/cheapest/easiest Place To Build A Personal Website??

lee101

VIP Member
www.freewebs.com is pretty good for beginners, and you get quite a decent pavkage although for advanced users it is pretty rubbish, as you get no php/mysql or asp support
And it does have a pretty good website creator tool, which takes you through step by step through the setup process. Although by using it it means you will have a site that looks exactly the same as 100's of other users'
Although if you know HTML you can upload your site

fmk78

Industry2m said:
http://geocities.yahoo.com/v/pb.htmlBut what exactly are you looking to do with your website?
What are the contents on it and how many pages do you plan on making.

good question. i should've clarified. i want a few things. i need a page or two to advertise my business, and another page or two for personal stuff. i also want to be able to upload and store files there if that is possible, so that i don't lose them. and of course, i'd like it to look really sharp with graphics and moving images. i was looking at seek.net i found the link on the administrator's avatar (for this site). it looks pretty good. only 4 bucks a month for the beginner's package, but i'm not sure which application to use. they seem to have a lot of options, and i'm not too experienced in webpage building. can somebody take a peek at this site maybe, and tell me what you think? i'd appreciate it. thanks..