Best PC RTS game...

Mitch?

banned
Heya, what're your favorite PC RTS game? I'm looking to buy some and like rts, so any good ones? preferably newer, like, decent graphics ...

PS: Anyone selling CNC 3?

Archangel

VIP Member
the best RTS on pc is imo (still) Homeworld, but its from 1998 wo hardly what you're looking for :eek:

C&C 3 was pretty fun, but I found it to get old pretty fast :(

epidemik

Rignt now, im digging sins of the solar empire right now but idk, i only know like 2 ppl who play it

epidemik

Yeah, havent had time to play more than a few times but it was fun. Schools almost out though and I imagine ill get more into it.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Sin of a Solar Empire is cool, my machine starts to poop out when so many units are on screen though, and you can have a ton..

PunterCam

the best RTS on pc is imo (still) Homeworld, but its from 1998 wo hardly what you're looking for :eek:

Christ, can't believe that was 10 years ago! I still remember reading the review and thinking how beautiful it looked, if I could find the cd case with the code I'd be playing it right now!

Best RTS at the moment, for my money, is supreme commander. If they could just combine its graphics and scale with the playability of starcraft...

Archangel

VIP Member
Christ, can't believe that was 10 years ago! I still remember reading the review and thinking how beautiful it looked, if I could find the cd case with the code I'd be playing it right now!

the music was absolutely amazing too.. they dont build em like that anymore. (god, I feel old after saying that =O )