Best place to configure a conroe system?

Stringer

banned
I've decided I'll probably go with a core 2 duo desktop. I guess they are so new, I can't seem to find a pre-built system I like. Wheres a great place to have one configured besides ibuypower, cyberpowerpc, and monarch? Not interested in building it myself. Thanks! :D

Stringer

banned
this is what I have worked out on the cyberpowerpc site with my very limited knowledge. How does this system look? I really need help coz i dont know alot about computers and this is alot of cash. Thanks is advance for any help ;)

$1525.00
(before all applicable rebates)
CASE: CoolerMaster Praetorian 730 RC-730 Aluminum Tower 420W Case (Black Color)

Thermaltake ToughPower 600 Watt Power Supply - SLI Ready

CPU: (Sckt775)Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6300 CPU @ 1.86GHz 1066FSB 2x1MB L2 Cache

INTEL LGA775 CERTIFIED CPU FAN & HEATSINK

MOTHERBOARD: Asus P5N-SLI nForce 570 SLI Chipset LGA775 Supports Core 2 Duo CPU FSB1066 DDR2/800 Mainboard w/GbLAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394&7.1Audio

MEMORY: (Req.DDR2 MainBoard)1GB (2x512MB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Value Select or Major Brand)

VIDEO CARD: SPECIAL!!! NVIDIA Geforce 7900 GT 256MB 16X PCI Express Video Card

LCD Monitor: ViewSonic VA1912WB WideScreen 19" Color TFT Active Matrix SXGA LCD Display Monitor

HARD DRIVE: 300GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16M Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive

Optical Drive: NEC 3550A 16X DVD+-RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER (BLACK COLOR)

SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

PS2 Microsoft® (BLACK) MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD

Microsoft® Optical Wheel Mouse(BLACK COLOR)

INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer (BLACK COLOR)

Professional Wiring for All WIRINGs Inside The System Chasis with High Performance Thermal Compound on CPU

1.44 MB FLOPPY DRIVE (BLACK COLOR)

Logitech S100 2.0 Stereo Speaker Set (BLACK COLOR)

PCI 56K V.92 FAX MODEM W/ VOICE

Jet

VIP Member
Ouch. With that config from cyberpower, you're getting ripped off.

I don't know anywhere else to build from, most people here have built their own.

insaneazian

yeah when you get you pc personalized like that it's very expensive, maybe try out ebay?? they have a lot of nice preconfigured systems :D.

insaneazian

Dude I'll sell you mine for $1200. I've been thinking about selling because it too expensive on an build for me. I'm finishing it up yesterday and set up the bios. I haven't gotten round to installing the OS yet and I can install the 3D Galaxy Liquid Cooling System for an extra amount.

Rambo

insaneazian, your signature is extremely hard to read. Could you please change the colour? Plus, I think neon colours are against the rules, but I'm not sure..

Stringer

banned
no thank you insane. i want to buy from a company with a storefront. that way if it doesnt work they way I like i can throw a brick through the window.