BF2 Dissapointed

A_Deer

I have both BF2 and Special Forces. I thought it was gonig to be one of the best fps there is but.... There are alot of bugs.

Not only that but the weapons are nice and all but they are messed the hell up. I shoot people with my .50 Cal threw the heart and they run off. It takes 2 shots to kill anyone unless you get a head shot. You can shoot people 4 to 5 times in the face with a pistol and they will turn around and kill you(thats 2 to 3 feet away kind of close. It really pisses me off and i wish they would change that. There are a hell of alot more than that.

The game is nice, nice gameplay nice grafix but the weapon are F'd up!

randruff

I love the game but it does have its issues. Like mentioned above, there are issues with the weapons and "hit points". Also, people bunny hopping is ruining the game. From what I understand, a patch is in the works to eliminate it but as it currently stands, people are still able to jump around and fire with ease. Going back to the weapons, there is definately some balancing that needs to be done. It can take 4 anti-tank rockets to destroy a tank. The .50 Cal sniper rifle takes two hits, etc. Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. It is a very complex game that needs some balancing and issues dealt with, that's it. :D

JSquier

You have to keep in mind that it IS a game. If you were able to shoot everyone in one shot, it would be to easy and you would be dying alot more rather then playing the game. Also, the other players make the game shitty since they find the errors in the game and use them to their advantage as in bunny hopping.

Raditz

I don't even have a high end card and it still runs on my computer but it loads slow though. I have ATI 9800 pro. I got everything else but not the card. :D

Archangel

VIP Member
I dont really know what you complain about, i mean, if you lissen to us, you cant blame anyone but yourself :p

anyway, i can play the game everything maxed out with an avg framerate of 45. i really like the game, and it IS one of the best games i ever played.
but, you really need a good server for that, so the whole chain of command etc has some really cool use.

i mean, what can be better as working together ( 4 squads, a 5 people each )
getting the artillery and UAV on the right spot in the right time and havint heli and jet air support?

but yes, if the players on the server arnt playing together, its a nice game, but indeed not so great. ( and thats the + on CS then i guess,. bucause thats just, run at the enemy and shoot as much as you can. well, at least for some people it is ^_^ )

Crazydude185

I thought Bf2 was an excellent game... but it was even better with the expansion pack (special forces) i feel it was the best fps ive played in a long time... but i guess its all up to taste. I just dont see how you wouldnt enjoy BF2 =p with it having cool maps, variety of weapons, team commanders (if your lucky), and an array of vehicles.... But like i said its all about opinion.

JSquier

It's a game with alot of variety. Gives you plenty of options to get across the map. If you don't like to drive or fly, then you can hike it the couple miles acorss the map.

skidude

lol BF2 is okay, pretty fun when you are doing good and in a good battle. But when you are in a slump, it sucks.