bittorrent client

SirKenin

banned
No. Your port must be blocked. Also if you have uploading disabled or set to something really small I believe your downloads are capped (I'm pretty sure it was bittorrent that does that).

SirKenin

banned
No, not really. My wife does well with Limewire if you want to try that instead. Again, though, you'll have to unblock ports.

huesped

I use bitcomet, goes at maximun speed. I used Azureus before until I found in the internet some "special settings" for bitcomet, this is my choice since then.

Hope it helps :)

funkysnair

VIP Member
No, not really. My wife does well with Limewire if you want to try that instead. Again, though, you'll have to unblock ports.

Hmmmm... i had many problems with limewire pro, i used to get all sorts of files that wer named wrongly and i had gone through a few pc components due to virus's!

still not to shure, i also changed my firewall and had no problems up to now but i did stop using lime wire

SirKenin

banned
I just used it about 30 seconds ago. Worked fine for me? I've been using it for a year now... I'm not sure why you had problems unless you were doing things with it that you weren't supposed to be..

funkysnair

VIP Member
I just used it about 30 seconds ago. Worked fine for me? I've been using it for a year now... I'm not sure why you had problems unless you were doing things with it that you weren't supposed to be..

like what? the whole share network is kinda on the verge of copyright