blackberry!!!!

fatal1ty_fan

so i just got the new blackberry flip pearl 8220 and i love it :D but im a little new to this whole blackberry thing so do you guys have any advice on were to get free apps and free themes and stuff for my new blackberry.

i mean i have been looking around but i cant really find anything for the 8220 =( thanks for the help ;)

massahwahl

VIP Member
Welcome to the Crackberry phenomenon! :D

Your best resource is really going to be (http://www.blackberryforums.com) I hate to send you to another forum, but there are only a handful of BB users here. I suggest the following:

Google maps mobile
Nav4All
Docs 2 Go (A must have, even in the free version)
PC Mobilizer
Windows Live Messenger
Yellowpages.com Mobile
Opera Mini (Another absolute must)

Those just for starters. I personally love the today themes because I use the Calendar a lot and puts all my appointments right on my home page. I also love the Vista Metal Theme.

fatal1ty_fan

Those just for starters. I personally love the today themes because I use the Calendar a lot and puts all my appointments right on my home page. I also love the Vista Metal Theme.

yeah i have noticed that most of the themes cost =( but then i noticed that most themes out htere arent compatiable with my bbflip so i dont know what to do haha but thanks for your help though :D

BLK1985

411 search kicks ass. Ive been told if your phone has GPS enabled it will take you right to the place. I have Verizion so I have to pay extra for that,

I also use the Mobile IM that is on the phone out of the box.

Other than those I just use the web browser and the email.

BTW I have a Curve.