CAPS LOCK...so annoying

Dormyr

This is something that has bugged me for years:

I have a load of music files where all the information is in CAPITAL LETTERS, I can't even remember why. I know it's a stretch but do I manually have to change them all, or is there some way I can change the info so it's not all like someone shouting the titles?

Cheers, D

Random I know

russb

Well you are on the best site and forum for your answer because someone will be along in a few mins and give you a reply.Sorry i cant as i know nothing
about computers but welcome to the site.:)

myenergy

Media Monkey can do all sort of stuff including that. Kinda like how Norton Commander helped us all back in the days with file managing.

Dormyr

Well you are on the best site and forum for your answer because someone will be along in a few mins and give you a reply.Sorry i cant as i know nothing
about computers but welcome to the site.:)

Thanks. This site is fantastic. I've sorted out so much stuff since coming on here!

Dormyr

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll look into Media Monkey etc, but it'll most likely be on a day when I've run out of important things to do. I was just sorting through all my MP3s. The most annoying thing is when you've imported one song from a CD and you then have the album so you've got random duplications. That kind of thing just infuriates me. MANG! etc

Cheers, D