Cat tried to sabotage my D-Link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laquer Head

:mad:

Just a random post, my internet crapped out just before and I didn't know why..

Turns out the cat has decided sleeping on the router and keeping his belly warm is a good idea!

The d-link shut off due to getting knocked off the shelving that was not designed to accommodate weight of router and cat! apparently hitting a concrete floor only knocked power off/did not damage it..:D.

Check the for sale posts soon...there will be a free cat available shortly once he comes out from behind the furnace!!!!

ScottALot

I hate cats. I'm pretty much allergic to them, yet my mom goes out and gets one and thinks I'm alright with it. This Dec. 26th I plan to throw my cat into a bath of cold water and then throw him out into the below 0 weather. After that, I'll find where he froze and I'll take a hammer and break him into pieces.

Laquer Head

I hate cats. I'm pretty much allergic to them, yet my mom goes out and gets one and thinks I'm alright with it. This Dec. 26th I plan to throw my cat into a bath of cold water and then throw him out into the below 0 weather. After that, I'll find where he froze and I'll take a hammer and break him into pieces.

.....:eek:

dood, joking or not, that was the most ****ed up thing I've heard in a while...

I'm actually pretty pissed off right now!!:mad:

ScottALot

You try coping with a cat in your house when breathing in causes your throat to swell. These thoughts keep me sane.

Laquer Head

You try coping with a cat in your house when breathing in causes your throat to swell. These thoughts keep me sane.

first off, I only breathe out of one side of my nose due to medical issue..and I have 2 rabbits and 1 cat which i love very much regardless.

Second, dont get it twisted..those thoughts scream serious mental issue and animal abuser.,..

ScottALot

LMAO, only cats. I hunt with my black lab, and I'm hoping to get a Vizsla sometime next year. Sorry about your medical issue... is it because of all the laquer in your head?

Laquer Head

LMAO, only cats. I hunt with my black lab, and I'm hoping to get a Vizsla sometime next year. Sorry about your medical issue... is it because of all the laquer in your head?

No, its actually from a car accident where my nose was crushed...you wanna know pain?

Anyhow, I'm done with you, you were a moron before....but now I can't be bothered to waste my time responding to you..

WOW..just go away

ScottALot

:( Was the car accident your fault? Was it karma?

Also, I have a chest depression that causes my left lung to breathe in less air than normal, which makes the fact that I'm 6' and trying to run Cross Country really painful.

Laquer Head

:( Was the car accident your fault? Was it karma?

Also, I have a chest depression that causes my left lung to breathe in less air than normal, which makes the fact that I'm 6' and trying to run Cross Country really painful.

I'm really glad I don't know you in real life...cause it just would be bad news for you. You are an ignorant, arogant, little snot nosed punk.

I just really, really, do not like you at all..and thats amazing to me as I have never met you--yet I absolutely despise you.

ScottALot

Sigh... I hope you know threats are not tolerated on this forum. Also, I doubt that you could do any damage to me, really, I beat the living **** out of our Varsity football's quarterback and only received one kick to the shin as a penalty.

Laquer Head

Sigh... I hope you know threats are not tolerated on this forum. Also, I doubt that you could do any damage to me, really, I beat the living **** out of our Varsity football's quarterback and only received one kick to the shin as a penalty.

Please son,:rolleyes:

and what threat? I dont recall threatening you?

ScottALot

I'm really glad I don't know you in real life...cause it just would be bad news for you.

And age 29, doesn't make a difference to me. I doubt anyone like you could do anything to me. Now let's stop with this sort of talk, it bores me, and you really haven't said anything to defend yourself.

Laquer Head

And age 29, doesn't make a difference to me. I doubt anyone like you could do anything to me. Now let's stop with this sort of talk, it bores me, and you really haven't said anything to defend yourself.

Why do feel threatened? I just don't think it would be good to know you in real life...

And defend myself from what? You need to just chill hombre;

apj101

VIP Member
Why do feel threatened? I just don't think it would be good to know you in real life...

And defend myself from what? You need to just chill hombre;

you both need to chill, Laquer head there is absolutely no need to threaten violence and dont say you didnt because you'll be insulting my intelligence.

ScottAlot do not make such threats about animal cruelty in jest of not, its not cool.

And lets not trade medical complication in some form of one-up-man ship. Becuase I can beat you both, I had my entire body crushed into a cube yesterday and currently type by using a special mouth wand...see we can all do it! ;)

Please let all just drop it and move on. I will take a dim view if this continues.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.