Cheap 7.1 speakers?

arethemad

My budget is 80 dollars WITH shipping, I want 7.1 speakers if possible. Around 70 watts or higher. Lower is OK but that would be great. I know its almost impossible but can someone try and look incase they have some favorite online shopping places thatd have em? I tried new egg but couldnt find any. also does anyone knoe where I can also get a cheap 7.1 soundcard that would work with the new speakers? 25 or less with shipping hopefully. THANKS SO MUCH :D

I'm pretty sure Creative makes a cheap 7.1 but I didn't see it at tigerdirect. First, why do you need/want 7.1? A cheap Logitech X530 or 5300E 5.1 system would be much better spent. Most games don't even support the two extra channels anyways. Also, on the sound card the Sound Blaster live 24 bit would be good.

I assume that you know music is almost always recorded with two speakers, and sometimes you can find 5.1 recordings in dvds or hd cds. In that case, 7.1 will make no difference in the sound. I like my logitech 5300E's for music, but they do sometimes have a little to much bass. For 120 dollars, I can't complain though.

Back