Choppy scrolling...

Bpez

I recently put a new 60GB hardrive in my HP Pavilion. As a novice, I was at least glad it works! The only major issue that I seem to be having is that the scrolling is very choppy (both online, and otherwise). Adjusting that "smooth scrolling" setting did not help, nor did downloading the Firefox extension that is supposed to help.

One thing that I found curious was that the disk space it showed on the C drive was only 10GB. Again, I'm a novice, but could it have something to do with "partitions" that is causing it to do this? It appears to be running very fast otherwise (could of course be a product of a clean computer). The only other thing that does not quite seem right is streaming video...it is also slightly choppy, but the real issue is the scolling

I would appreciate any help wth this!

Xycron

banned
Assume that you replaced your old harddrive with the new one, then that could beit. To get drivers for yuor video card you first need to know that video card you have.

You will most likly have a Nidia or ATI video card.

Go to Start Run, type in dxdiag, then go to display and it will tell you what videocard you have.

Thn go to the manufactorer's whensite, go to there driver's page and find the model you have.

Bpez

Thanks!!! The combination of your imputs solved my problem

I got what I needed off the HP site