compare processor

pushkar

Which processor is best for the laptops?
Also which laptops is best dell or sony viavo or svamsug?
reply.

tech savvy

i believe that the i7-2920XM is the fastest laptop CPU.for which is better,they all have there enthusiast line of laptops,but the best IMO is the Asus G73SW and the Alienware M17x.

2048Megabytes

I would not touch Dell. Their products and customer service have took a turn for bad in recent years.

Toshiba laptops are great in my experience. I would look for a laptop with at least an AMD Athlon II X 2 processor or an Intel Core i3.

tech savvy

I would not touch Dell. Their products and customer service have took a turn for bad in recent years.

Toshiba laptops are great in my experience. I would look for a laptop with at least an AMD Athlon II X 2 processor or an Intel Core i3.

are you serious?Toshiba? and for the CPU ill go for an intel.

mihir

VIP Member
I dont know about US but Dell's service is the best service in India.But still no improvement on the quality.
Toshiba on the other hand makes amazing notebooks again no idea about the service in US

mihir

VIP Member
Best laptop -- ASUS

Best CPU's -- Intel i7 Mobiles
You cant classify laptops like this.It depends on every brand's model or series.You can never say that all laptops from this brand are great and all laptops from this brand are bad.:confused:
Ok lets take your example for instance.
Asus has only good sevice in some countries.In my country Asus's service is pathetic.Not only that they didnt even have an Asus service center for laptops until 2010 Q1.
Asus only had service centers for its desktop components.
And i7 mobiles are the best performing cpu's and mostly for desktop replacement laptops not for a light gaming and portable laptop.a core i3 will suffice the classification will be divided into use first and then in models

wolfeking

banned
I dont know about US but Dell's service is the best service in India.But still no improvement on the quality.
Toshiba on the other hand makes amazing notebooks again no idea about the service in US
Dell has amazing service stateside. I guess they have to to keep people suckered in.
Toshiba service is a little iffy. They treat everybody like an idiot when you call in, and they charge shipping both ways on repair. (on a side note, Acer only charges shipping to them, return is free).