computer crashing, rebooting when crash happens

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
So are you getting the same error message? is it bluescreening? Can you rerun the bluescreenview program and post the results. Have you checked the event viewer under system and application to see what errors are listed? Need current bluescreens not ones that are 2 months old.

FnordyGem10701

So are you getting the same error message? is it bluescreening? Can you rerun the bluescreenview program and post the results. Have you checked the event viewer under system and application to see what errors are listed? Need current bluescreens not ones that are 2 months old.
well it is still blue screening but sometimes it just freezes and then computer reboots, and i will check the event viewer later today and the blue screen check as well.

FnordyGem10701

alright it been about a week or 2 now and i have been troubleshooting and found out that the crashing is a hardware issue, how i found out about this is when i re-installed windows 10. So i'm going to get a new motherboard and see if that fixes it (the motherboard being the oldest part in my computer)