Computer upgrade

Darkserge

linkin

VIP Member
I would recommend a different brand of DDR3 memory. While OCZ ddr2 stuff is excellent, their DDR3 line is horrendous. good brands include: Kingston, Corsair, G.Skill, Geil, Patriot.

linkin

VIP Member
Looks good. you might wanna get yourself a cheap storage drive to dump the majority of your data. keep your SSD for O/S and essential programs like web browsers, and steam games because they need to be on drive c:\

linkin

VIP Member
You've posted that 3 times now :p

What i meant was, in addition to the SSD, you will want a secondary hard drive for general storage. maybe a 500gb caviar black from western digital.

Darkserge

Oh, I am going to move my SATA WDC (232GB) to a secondary hard drive for pictures, mp3, other stuff. New SSD is for O/S and games.

linkin

VIP Member
H50 is just a wannabe watercooling kit. a Thermalright TRUE equals it in performance. I would recommend a Xigmatek Red Scorpion (Dark Knight also) for a budget cooler.

jarlmaster47

H50 is just a wannabe watercooling kit. a Thermalright TRUE equals it in performance. I would recommend a Xigmatek Red Scorpion (Dark Knight also) for a budget cooler.

ummm what? excuse me but the h50 happens to be the shit. put it in a push/pull and oh MAN!! :D but seriously the h50 is awesome and is for those who don't want to spend a ridic amount on a watercooling kit and have to deal with the hassle of refilling ur res all the time. the only air coolers on the market currently that can beat the h50 are the noctua dh-n14 in a push/push/pull config and the megahalem in the same config.