convert windows 8 to windows 7

pushkar

Hello friends,
I will buy new laptop so Please suggest me OS either windows 7 or 8 ?
also if i have take window 8 installed on my lapi & after some time i want to install windows 7 then can it be possible ?
Please reply ASAP:)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
There aren't many laptops still available with windows 7. And you can always get rid of 8 and install 7.

i_hate_toms

Go for Windows 8. It's awesome. Not saying 7 is bad, 7 is a great OS for office works. But for a home computer, even without a touch screen, Windows 8 makes more sense. The live tile concept is super cool. But before you do, i'd suggest try out Windows 8 in vmware player, u can borrow a friend's dvd and install it as a trial version on your current computer in vmware player, just to make sure the metro concept doesn't p you off, i know people who hate Windows 8 like they hate osama bin laden, if you are one of them, Windows 8 would be a real bad investment. (DO NOT TRY TO ACTIVATE IT, THAT'D B ILLEGAL. Just let it say "windows is not activated", you can still try it for a day, even without activation)

Calin

Many people belive that 7 it's better than 8 but it's not.
I like 8, get it.
@i_hate_toms Agreed.

tremmor

If ya have 8 then let it go. Learn it. Its a done deal. NO...i do not have it and have 7 pro.
Your adventure. As with 7 was a learning curve. We all step up when needed.

Punk

Staff member
Both are good OS, it's up to you to decide which one you like the most :)