Could they be watching Gmail accounts?

SECNeedEr

Hello every body!
I asked this question over yahooanswers too but I got no replies and then I decided to come over here, where was the only best computer forum over the net when I googled for such a forum. Now lets copy and paste my question from yahoo answers::)
------------------------------------------------------------
G-Email watchers, Possible?
Hello everyone.

Some weeks ago I sent out a gmail to a western componay, and I was sure that they were gonna respond. But after some days when I checked out my G-Mail account in a sure state of mind that I was going to have their answer, I didn't find any. Accepting the fact that I am living in a banned country with all the eyes zoomed on me to watch my F***ING shitty life[IRAN], I figured , hey wait a F***ING minute. maybe these jerks are filtering your gmail account too and they control all your emails and delete all the ones that they think is not suitable for me. Anyways, I tried to contact one of my chat mates who lives in Israel and he told me to use one of the secure Israeli E-mail services that is less likely to get spied on like that.

But the main question still remains: Is it really possible for any sort of ISP or government related Internet company to FILTER YOUR E-MAILs??? I mean is that possible for them to prevent you from receiving certain Emails from certain senders???

Thank you all, LOVE YOU!!
------------------------------------------------
Now what do you think? Is it possible for Iranian governors to filter my Emails?
Thank you guys.

its possible, its possible for them to completely cut off your internet, storm your house, rape and beat your family and slowly torture you to death then skin you and hang you from a tree, and the aliens could come and take your body so they wouldn't have to take live people and therefore raise less suspicion and continue their studies on the human anatomy so they can further their weapons technology to better exterminate the human race, and take over the government which started this whole thing in the first place. is it possible? yes. but is this really happening? no. maybe they didnt get it the email, maybe they didnt want to respond or just simply have too many emails and havent responded yet

SECNeedEr

its possible, its possible for them to completely cut off your internet, storm your house, rape and beat your family and slowly torture you to death then skin you and hang you from a tree, and the aliens could come and take your body so they wouldn't have to take live people and therefore raise less suspicion and continue their studies on the human anatomy so they can further their weapons technology to better exterminate the human race, and take over the government which started this whole thing in the first place. is it possible? yes. but is this really happening? no. maybe they didnt get it the email, maybe they didnt want to respond or just simply have too many emails and havent responded yet
I get it! and by the way I am not that paranoid! But you know some local news groups spread the word that this might be happening behind the curtain. But thanks for your funny and thoughtful answer. Yu have given me a lot to think about.
I am laughing my a*s off man!! Thanks for making me happy.