Counterstrike Source

ok i just got a computer and i want to know if its good enough to play counterstrike source, with no lag.

Intel P4 HT 3.0 GHZ
1 GB RAM
256MB ATI Hyper Memory PCI-E X16 X600SE

its from dell so i just put down the main hardware, but is this good enough to actually play cs source?

shupola

=xXAvENgEDSeVENfoLDXx= said:
ok i just got a computer and i want to know if its good enough to play counterstrike source, with no lag.

Intel P4 HT 3.0 GHZ
1 GB RAM

its from dell so i just put down the main hardware, but is this good enough to actually play cs source?

yeah, i think it will.

anyway, a7x rocks a$$!!:)

ckfordy

banned

Intel P4 HT 3.0 GHZ
1 GB RAM

yes it will. it plays with no lag on my computer at all and i have the X300SE so it should play fine on your computer.

ckfordy

banned
is there any other multiplayer games that i can play also?

maybe battlefield 2? (probably not lol)

yes you can play battlefield 2 i can play it on medium settings.

Rambo

F*CK YES!!... omg i didn't think dell was that good lol...

ok i'll test it more.. how about DOOM 3

If it can play BF2, it'll play DOOM 3, but just remember, it won't play it very well. You'll most likely come accross jitters during gameplay and not very good graphics.

34erd

Intel P4 HT 3.0 GHZ
1 GB RAM

How much was that? Oh by the way another member here complained to dell that they never said the X600SE wasnt a true 256 Mb card, and they gave him a free 6800. Might be worth a try ;)

since i'm ordering from dell the shading and the texture graphics are probably going to be crap but i'm basically into counterstrike and battlefield and i want the smooth gameplay without lag... what upgrades would i have to make to play more complex games like fable or quake 4?... is my processor good enough or will i need the dual core p4?

bigsaucybob

since i'm ordering from dell the shading and the texture graphics are probably going to be crap but i'm basically into counterstrike and battlefield and i want the smooth gameplay without lag... what upgrades would i have to make to play more complex games like fable or quake 4?... is my processor good enough or will i need the dual core p4?

I would reccomend building your own comp, you dont need a dual core P4, they arent very good for gaming. your better off getting a single core and upgrading the gpu.