Countries

Styleprojekt

If you could be president of any country, and would be able to change anything you want in and about it...wich one would you chose and what would you change?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I would be president of the USA, and work towards world peace, instead of bombing the $#@* out of countries for $$$'s. I would also sign the kyoto protocol and get serious about protecting the environment. I would also make it illegal for political parties to receive funding from corporations, all funding would come from government funds and based on the number of votes in previous elections, cause I am sick of seeing big business and greedy politicians shaping the future of the world.

Mithrus

Right on ian, if I lived in America, and could vote, and you were running for office, I would vote for you. I am sick of George Bush!

Styleprojekt

i'd besides the USA, would rule...hmm....maybe the UK and teach the people english that everybody can understand. Would teach more history and also modern history so people are not as racsist and deiscriminate foreigners as they do now when you visit their country.

Charlie7940

Chroder said:
I honestly wouldn't want to be the president of any country. I think it'd be a terrible job.

I agree 100%. I woud definately not want to be in George W. Bush's shoes right now ;)

Sebouh

Well the smart ones always dont become presidents because they are smart and know what's waiting for them.

OS Dragon

Styleprojekt said:
maybe the UK and teach the people english that everybody can understand
I think that UK based English is far more better than the US version as it was still a developing language when the travelers set off to America. Its also funny that only people with low status and education and very few intellectual/ educated people where sent to America

Styleprojekt said:
Would teach more history and also modern history so people are not as racsist and deiscriminate foreigners as they do now when you visit their country
The UK has a lot more history that the US owing to the fact that the American colonials originated from Britian. But I agree that the British can get a rowdy now and again e.g. mostly when the football hooligans and issues related to illegal immigrants.

British people are a lot more chilled out compared to Americans (no offence). We also don't see the need of having guns at home which could (in theory) then be used to murder someone :)

And I can't believe that Gorge Bush was elected to serve a second term, I mean, come on he made a right old mess of Iraq didn't he? :rolleyes:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hard hard....

Anyway...I would choose to be the president of the world. Muahahhaa! Nah seriously, I would like to be the president of North Korea and open it up to the whole world. I would love to change the tension that exists down there.

JAN :D

OS Dragon

If you could be president of any country, and would be able to change anything you want in and about it...wich one would you chose and what would you change?
I guess never really answered the question:
I'd like to rule/ be king of Iran. Thats one of my favourite counties :) . It's got a lot of great potential but fails miserably.

Styleprojekt

OS Dragon said:
I think that UK based English is far more better than the US version as it was still a developing language when the travelers set off to America. Its also funny that only people with low status and education and very few intellectual/ educated people where sent to America

The UK has a lot more history that the US owing to the fact that the American colonials originated from Britian. But I agree that the British can get a rowdy now and again e.g. mostly when the football hooligans and issues related to illegal immigrants.

British people are a lot more chilled out compared to Americans (no offence). We also don't see the need of having guns at home which could (in theory) then be used to murder someone :)

And I can't believe that Gorge Bush was elected to serve a second term, I mean, come on he made a right old mess of Iraq didn't he? :rolleyes:

Hey please dont feel offended by what i said. I just felt when i went to England that people didnt like me beeing there and were not friendly as to maybe because i am german. Also here in the US, i have met a few who keep calling me Nazi cause they think its funny..?

About the english i didnt say your language is not good, i just said "more understandable" since the world language is english, but not british english, but american english and its really tough to understand what english people are saying sometimes

OS Dragon

The Nazi thing is basically the British grudge against Hitler and World War 2. Its in their blood, you know they had to fight Hitler (and forces) all by them selves (figuratively speaking). I wasn't born in England, but I had to moved here. But I like to think I'm a littel bit british.

Styleprojekt

OS Dragon said:
The Nazi thing is basically the British grudge against Hitler and World War 2. Its in their blood, you know they had to fight Hitler (and forces) all by them selves (figuratively speaking). I wasn't born in England, but I had to moved here. But I like to think I'm a littel bit british.

Haha....i know that Hitler was terrible and i feel bad and sorry for everybody who still ives today who had to fight in that terrible war. But i mean, today, most people who live in germany today are part of the new generation and dont belong to the Nazis anymore. And btw, you find nazis all ove rthe world. To my point, get ove rit please...I and ALL MY FRIENDS, and even their PARENTS have nothing to do with it anymore and we do not deserve to be called Nazis these days...

OS Dragon

DUDE...I'm not bothered by what happened more than half a decade ago. I'll repeat what I said "I wasn't born in the UK" and I don't hold that grudge againts Germans. :D
PEACE!!!

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
im born and raised in england, and ive never called anyone a nazi, and ive known alot of sound german people and when you said that you would teach about racism, your talking about a very samll minority of right wing people, but you get that in every country, so why single out england? nah, i agree with ya though i would be prime minister of england, and the first thing id do is stop the BNP

Oh and whats wrong with the way we talk. if you lived in england then you would be saying the same about americans and how you cant understand what they're saying. its becuase you've lived there so your used to the language

Styleprojekt

elmarcorulz said:
im born and raised in england, and ive never called anyone a nazi, and ive known alot of sound german people and when you said that you would teach about racism, your talking about a very samll minority of right wing people, but you get that in every country, so why single out england? nah, i agree with ya though i would be prime minister of england, and the first thing id do is stop the BNP

Oh and whats wrong with the way we talk. if you lived in england then you would be saying the same about americans and how you cant understand what they're saying. its becuase you've lived there so your used to the language

Well just so far, from the people who ever called me a Nazi, lets say 8 of 10 were from england. (Obviously cause it was mainly on my trip to england) But yeah lets drop this part of the conversation.

About the language part: Again, i never said something is wrong with it, i just said i would teach more "understandable" english because the WORLD LANGUAGE, and most spoken language is: American English....so doesnt matter that if i would live in England or so and i'd say B-English is better...its still not the world language and still not the most understabdable english version out there.

smadge

OS Dragon said:
DUDE...I'm not bothered by what happened more than half a decade ago.
i think you mean half a century :D

but no i think it is really wrong for an american kid to call you a nazi even if there just kidding. i mean so little americans today were affected by ww2 so they really dont have much of an excuse, not that anyone does.

oh and about the nation, i would pick iraq even if would be dangerous and probably not so fun.

Last edited:

dansilva

there are somethings that you cant change no matter how hard you try i.e. calling you a nazi. Its just the nature of hunman society. everyone knows its wrong but there is always someone, always someone that will call you or any German a nazi.