Crysis 2 Thread

tech savvy

someone said on gamestop ".. Don't bother to purchase it. It's practically Halo with a bit of Mirror's Edge thrown in it." is that true? im going to see if i can DL the demo on my ps3 to see where hes coming from and ill come back to comment on hes statement.

kobaj

VIP Member
someone said on gamestop ".. Don't bother to purchase it. It's practically Halo with a bit of Mirror's Edge thrown in it." is that true? im going to see if i can DL the demo on my ps3 to see where hes coming from and ill come back to comment on hes statement.

Crysis is the furthest thing from Halo.

While I don't know if Crysis 2 follows that but I doubt it is anything like Halo.

linkin

VIP Member
That person from gamestop hasn't played the first one then I'm guessing. It's the farthest thing from halo possible.

The trailers are made for the 360 crowd, because that's where most of their money will come from. Of course they (say they are) trying to keep PC gamers happy as well, but it's just not the same (multiplayer wise)

No Vehicles
Linear maps
No Power Struggle

And so on.

When I get paid I'll still be buying it as I never cared for crysis' multiplayer

JLuchinski

I love it when people know what a game is all about before it comes out. This game is going to be epic, March 22nd can't come soon enough.

linkin

VIP Member
I love it when people know what a game is all about before it comes out. This game is going to be epic, March 22nd can't come soon enough.

The game releases here March 25th (retail) and March 26th (Steam)

I hate it when publishers do that. Outright discrimination.

linkin

VIP Member
Demo isn't out until the 1st of March, for PC that is.

The 360 multiplayer demo had heaps of issues too.

linkin

VIP Member
MD5: 97E42001030CCE365A3F3CE452525FFB

SH-1: 58B135F7FE74DFA367EDAFD2F2BCC0AF094BE77E

For those worried. Copied from the forum I got the link from ;)

linkin

VIP Member
50% done here, As I got home about 30 mins ago

EDIT: 1.4GB of 1.6GB done :3

Last edited: